Black Rifle Coffee Condemns Kyle Rittenhouse, May Dump Sponsorship Of Media Defending Him

Damn shame. I’ve been a a coffee subscriber for over a year. I love their coffee. I messaged their support and simply asked “do you support Kyle? If not please cancel my subscription” and they just kept sending me to the BS response the ceo made and wouldn’t give any distinct answer. So I canceled.

so if anyone knows of another good coffee subscription please let me know.

I'm trying these guys.

I see nothing wrong with his statements. I have fallowed these guys from the inception and they have always been the same and had the same views and values. The only thing they have changed a little is how they say some shit and that is only because it’s not just about them anymore. It is about the tons of employees they have. Evan is a business owner. Yes he’s this owner of a company that is perceived to be this his 2A veteran company and they are. He also has to act as is he employs tons of people who have to support families. So I would like all the business owners in here say f*** all my employees and make a formal social
Media post saying their company supports a controversial issue and not care. You guys jump down his throat because he’s not out here acting extreme right wing. You also sound exactly like the left. Meh boycott them, come on everyone let’s do it. So what don’t buy BRCC stuff. Be an adult about it. As far as his donation. Who cares. Oh no he donated to Obama. Big deal. He has never come out as hey I’m right wing. He has said he slightly right or center. That’s about it. It’s like Wah unless they are right wing I don’t support them. That’s the problem with this country. It’s either you are all right or all left and if you are one or the other you are in the wrong. They are obviously doing something right because they are killing the realm they are in. I’m sure I will get shit on for this post. They are a very pro 2A company. I have never once heard Matt or Evan say anything against the 2A at all and I have listened to probably every episode of drinkin bros and now free range American. Evan rants a lot. His statements he made in the video earlier is spot on. They have never been ones to profit off shit like this. Do you see them spitting out mask like all these other companies?

I see nothing wrong with his statements. I have fallowed these guys from the inception and they have always been the same and had the same views and values. The only thing they have changed a little is how they say some shit and that is only because it’s not just about them anymore. It is about the tons of employees they have. Evan is a business owner. Yes he’s this owner of a company that is perceived to be this his 2A veteran company and they are. He also has to act as is he employs tons of people who have to support families. So I would like all the business owners in here say f*** all my employees and make a formal social
Media post saying their company supports a controversial issue and not care. You guys jump down his throat because he’s not out here acting extreme right wing. You also sound exactly like the left. Meh boycott them, come on everyone let’s do it. So what don’t buy BRCC stuff. Be an adult about it. As far as his donation. Who cares. Oh no he donated to Obama. Big deal. He has never come out as hey I’m right wing. He has said he slightly right or center. That’s about it. It’s like Wah unless they are right wing I don’t support them. That’s the problem with this country. It’s either you are all right or all left and if you are one or the other you are in the wrong. They are obviously doing something right because they are killing the realm they are in. I’m sure I will get shit on for this post. They are a very pro 2A company. I have never once heard Matt or Evan say anything against the 2A at all and I have listened to probably every episode of drinkin bros and now free range American. Evan rants a lot. His statements he made in the video earlier is spot on. They have never been ones to profit off shit like this. Do you see them spitting out mask like all these other companies?

image.jpg

He donated to Tulsi, to Obama, to Actblue ... , he liked comments on Twitter from Never Trumper, Anti gun, Antifa agitators...he supports a piece of shit neocon establishment f*** stick like David Frum, his CEO of Canada posing for pics with the likes of Hillary Clinton ... You've listened to all his podcasts and never once realized the dude is the epitome of "pro 2A for me (military/leo) but not for thee (everyone else)? If that is the hill you wanna die on, have at it man.

Last edited:
People have the right to chose what products or companies they support based on whatever they want to. If BRCC is so pro 2A then they should publicly be stating that they support a person who clearly defended himself with a firearm. Any person with common sense can see that Rittenhouse acted in self defense and clearly didn't commit murder.

I don't know much about BRCC. I drink alot of Folgers. It looks like they marketed to "tactical freedom beards" are now making tons of money and don't want to get canceled on social media.

So why aren't we up in arms he isn't help our member Jay out with his Bristol, RI SC case????

Where does it stop???? This is like the Superman paradox. Superman exists. And then every tragedy ever in the world is all "well, if Superman wasn't so busy doing something stupid, he could have fixed this." You can't fix it all. You can't protest it all.

Granted - if the below is true. . . . well, it's a totally different animal and support for him will wane awful fast. But not because he supported, decried or ignored the KR situation.

Oh f*** that.

It's not just not supporting KR.

If you follow the mega thread on ARFCOM, the CEO is a mega leftist who believes in gun control for civilians but not for LEO or military.

He donated to Obama, Tulsi Gabbard, Empty suit Neocon McKeon and warmonger McCain. I believe his VP donated to Actblue as well.

They are a bunch of grifters trying to cuck and con the conserv/gun base.

Mmmm. Nancy McKeon. She was hot in Facts of Life.

On NEOCON. . . not Nancy. Dammit!

EDIT

And if he gave $ to Obama versus McCain, just about everything he's ever said or done is called into question. So much for supporting right-wing OR 2A OR veterans. LOL

Sorry if I’m late with this. Just watched a video from July 1st which shows Kyle punching a girl. There is some sort of altercation involving some people. It escalates and they start fighting and Kyle comes in the end and starts throwing week ass punches.

This kid cannot be our 2A hero.

Whatever, I don't care where you spend your money. If you want to give it to a bunch of cucks that support the left, fine by me. They just need to present themselves more accordingly now, that's all. No more tactical poser videos running their mouth. Matter of fact, this could have all been prevented if he kept his mouth shut and kept roasting his coffee beans.

So why aren't we up in arms he isn't help our member Jay out with his Bristol, RI SC case????

Where does it stop???? This is like the Superman paradox. Superman exists. And then every tragedy ever in the world is all "well, if Superman wasn't so busy doing something stupid, he could have fixed this." You can't fix it all. You can't protest it all.

Granted - if the below is true. . . . well, it's a totally different animal and support for him will wane awful fast. But not because he supported, decried or ignored the KR situation.

Mmmm. Nancy McKeon. She was hot in Facts of Life.

On NEOCON. . . not Nancy. Dammit!

EDIT

And if he gave $ to Obama versus McCain, just about everything he's ever said or done is called into question. So much for supporting right-wing OR 2A OR veterans. LOL

The dude donated to Actblue ... that's all I need to know to consider him a turncoat/traitor.

Sorry if I’m late with this. Just watched a video from July 1st which shows Kyle punching a girl. There is some sort of altercation involving some people. It escalates and they start fighting and Kyle comes in the end and starts throwing week ass punches.

This kid cannot be our 2A hero.

My issue isn't with them not supporting KR. It is everything that has finally been exposed about EH and BRCC.

Remember when all people cared about coffee was how hot and strong it was? Never even cared if a company took a position.

Now everyone’s expected to pick sides, even branding their products with position statements. Shocker when they aren’t as pro-___ as we thought. Politics poisons everything and in the end they’re just a business.

Screw it. I’m quitting coffee and just taking caffeine pills.

Pro2A for me (military/LEO), not for thee (everyone else). It is pretty evident, even in their most current podcast with Rogan, you could tell that is their mentality.
Rogan is a tiny snippet of time where they try to cram all this shit into a couple hours. Go back and listen do launch code. Free range and drinkin bros with Evan and come back and we’ll talk.

On numerous occasions they have talked about being pro 2A. But again you go off what you read in threads on forums
Sure. As I said before, Rittenhouse is a litmus test on how one views the right of citizens to defend themselves. A person or entity that claims to be “pro-2A” but won’t support Rittenhouse is talking and nothing more.

I watched the CEO’s explanation and weighed everything accordingly. In my opinion he has profited of implying he’s pro-2A and now he can get f***ed.

Thanks for your service.

Last edited:
Rogan is a tiny snippet of time where they try to cram all this shit into a couple hours. Go back and listen do launch code. Free range and drinkin bros with Evan and come back and we’ll talk.

Evan Hafer needs more than a couple hours to expound on him believing that military and LEO should not get special privileges over us lowly civilians? Because it only takes less than 5 minutes for him to imply he feels the opposite. The fact the dude and his company supports David "I am neocon republican who supports gun control" Frum, Tulsi "Aloha to your guns" Gabbard, and The Great Divider Obama is enough for me to consider him a turncoat profiteer.

Last edited:
There coffee is overpriced pig swill... I stopped drinking it for that reason period. If I'm going to support a brother I go to the VA and take a brother out for lunch or give them transportation to an appointment.... I don't buy crappy product just to support Veterans.

Last edited:
Sure. As I said before, Rittenhouse is a litmus test on how one views the right of citizens to defend themselves. A person or entity that claims to be “pro-2A” but won’t support Rittenhouse is talking and nothing more.

I watched the CEO’s explanation and weighed everything according. In my opinion he has profited of implying he’s pro-2A and now he can get f***ed.

Thanks for your service.
Here is the beauty of this country. People don’t need to agree with anyone but you don’t need to go all cancel culture on them
Evan Hafer needs more than a couple hours to expound on him believing that military and LEO should not get special privileges over us lowly civilians? Because it only takes less than 5 minutes for him to imply he feels the opposite.
if he went on Rogan to only talk about that then yes. He was Rogan’s guest. Not the other way around

Here is the beauty of this country. People don’t need to agree with anyone but you don’t need to go all cancel culture on them

if he went on Rogan to only talk about that then yes. He was Rogan’s guest. Not the other way around

So since he didn't go on Rogan's show to ONLY talk about his anti-gun stance, that means his anti gun stance is overturned? Not sure if serious?

Again, it is pretty obvious from his interviews, he is NOT anti-gun for veterans, active military, LEO .... now for civilians on the other hand....

So since he didn't go on Rogan's show to ONLY talk about his anti-gun stance, that means his anti gun stance is overturned? Not sure if serious?

Again, it is pretty obvious from his interviews, he is NOT anti-gun for veterans, active military, LEO .... now for civilians on the other hand....
I guess we’ll just have a difference in opinion. And that’s perfectly fine

I love when guys try to play both sides of the fence and get caught.
Getting caught? Only extrem right wing conservatives can be 2A and be for constitutional rights? And be American. WTF? Really. Both sides. Evan has always called himself a gun toting 2a supporting hippie. He has never once said he’s right wing or conservative

The funny thing is that this guy did this PR bullshit because deep down he cares about money first. He probably cost himself more money by the way he handled this whole deal. Simple thought process would have been to simply say “We are a pro 2A company not a legal team and we have no comment” and leave it that, people are going to talk shit regardless

Why is BRCC anti civilian gun ownership? I can’t stand their coffee but I like there video/podcast content. Not trying to be a dick but I think you guys that are not veterans are taking this a little too personal because he has a strong support of the military and veterans. I get his campaign contributions are bugging ppl but are u going to hold Trump to the same standard for contributing to Hillary Clinton, Kumallover Harris and a whole bunch of other Dems over the years? They have some alliances that really bug me..(Dan Crenshaw) but Please give me an example where they say that they’re against civilian gun ownership.

Back
Top Bottom