Black Rifle Coffee Condemns Kyle Rittenhouse, May Dump Sponsorship Of Media Defending Him

They don’t wanna be accused of supporting someone on trial for murder regardless of their political views.

This is exactly why people will abandon them, including me. They already politicized themselves with their company name. Right out of the gate they intentionally picked a side. Now they're trying to claim Swiss status on the use of firearms? Specifically the firearm used in this farce of an arrest??

Yeah they can f*** off.

They didn’t come out in full absolute 100% support of someone in trial for murder. CANCEL BRCC!!

They don’t wanna be accused of supporting someone on trial for murder regardless of their political views. It’s not good business. There are plenty of business owners on NES and very few of them drive around in a vehicle with their company name next to a giant “free kyle” and trump 2020 flags. It’s bad business.

They have already shown they support someone on trial for murder with that drunk Marine that shot and killed someone outside a bar.

How about he donated to two anti gun politicians Obama, Gabbard and McCain ?

Still want to support him ?

Its mediocre overpriced coffee marketed to sheep turned on by guns, explosions and inked up women.

Then there are the customers who paid the high prices who thought they were supporting a pro 2 company that got duped.

Last edited:
I can't believe the skinflints around here are buying this stuff. Put a gun on a box of coffee and its worth twice or triple the price?

I hope people didn't think the profits were going to peoples legal defense funds.They say they support Veterans and Firefighters that's it.

It's all just a gimmick and you fell for it.

Although I tried one of their coffees and I think there was a hint of bullseye powder in it or maybe I just spilled some in my coffee while reloading.:)

I can't believe the skinflints around here are buying this stuff. Put a gun on a box of coffee and its worth twice or triple the price?

I hope people didn't think the profits were going to peoples legal defense funds.They say they support Veterans and Firefighters that's it.

It's all just a gimmick and you fell for it.

Although I tried one of their coffees and I think there was a hint of bullseye powder in it or maybe I just spilled some in my coffee while reloading.:)

To make it even more funny, last year I tried to open a franchise here in MA. It didn't go anywhere as they don't have distribution points in the North East yet. After this, I'm glad it went nowhere.

So CEO is a lying two faced weasel. They market the company one way, and literally named the company with BLACK RIFLE in it, yet then claim they don’t give involved in activism and think Kyle is a “larp warrior dweeb” and “wannabe douchebag”.

Well if someone who actually used a black rifle successfully in self defense is a wannabe, what does that make them?

Damn shame. I’ve been a a coffee subscriber for over a year. I love their coffee. I messaged their support and simply asked “do you support Kyle? If not please cancel my subscription” and they just kept sending me to the BS response the ceo made and wouldn’t give any distinct answer. So I canceled.

so if anyone knows of another good coffee subscription please let me know.

They have already shown they support someone on trial for murder with that drunk Marine that shot and killed someone outside a bar.

How about he donated to two anti gun politicians Obama, Gabbard and McCain ?

Still want to support him ?

Its mediocre overpriced coffee marketed to sheep turned on by guns, explosions and inked up women.

Then there are the customers who paid the high prices who thought they were supporting a pro 2 company that got duped.
I’m wicked turned on by guns, explosions, and inked-up woman, but I digress...

I believe in voting with my dollar, but what’s become abundantly clear is that “pro-veteran” does not necessarily mean “pro-2A”. What I extract from their distancing of Rittenhouse is that they believe only the military should have guns.

I will not be buying any of their products.

I'm still boycotting them from when they weren't even in business and didn't have a product to sell. Way back then. I'm not inclined to stop anyhow. LOL

I used to be a big snob. But honestly, I get Dunks (which can be good or bad depending on the day) and Starbucks K-cups (which, again, can be good depending on the day). I ain't got time to make spectacular coffee that'll still be cold in 30 min. (Because if you make "the best coffee on earth" and even put it into a superYeti or something, 30 min later, it's lost it's pizzaz.)

I wanna try some. . . good Vietnamese coffee. They have made absolute crap for years. Chock Full of Bolts type stuff. But allegedly their premium stuff is very low acid and I could go for no-cream or something.

and some of us have the nerve to make the statement that the left is eating their own...
"we" are our own worst enemy

Oh f*** that.

It's not just not supporting KR.

If you follow the mega thread on ARFCOM, the CEO is a mega leftist who believes in gun control for civilians but not for LEO or military.

He donated to Obama, Tulsi Gabbard, Empty suit Neocon McKeon and warmonger McCain. I believe his VP donated to Actblue as well.

They are a bunch of grifters trying to cuck and con the conserv/gun base.

Last edited:
So now I just read that the CEO donated to Tulsi Gabbards campaign, she is anti-gun big time.

Can't wait for the virtue signaling Black Rifle Cuck Company fanbois to spin this.

" BuT THey HAve GReaT BeSTesT COFfee!!!"

Proud Boys ripped them a new one.. I think Twitter, don't know how to link it though..It was pretty epic.
They are also big Dan Crenshaw fans. The owner did work for the CIA before brewing mediocre expensive coffee...🤔🤔🤔

I can't be the only one that doesn't see the issue here? They don't want their image/brand associated with the political crap storm that surrounds that case. Why does that make them anti-2A?
Great point...I think they could of did themselves a favor and say....we are not connected to the case in any way and do not sponsor Kyle. However, we absolutely support every Americans right to self defense no matter what tool they choose to use.....something along those lines.👍🏻

Great point...I think they could of did themselves a favor and say....we are not connected to the case in any way and do not sponsor Kyle. However, we absolutely support every Americans right to self defense no matter what tool they choose to use.....something along those lines.👍🏻

That probably would have helped them, but they probably didn't think of that because it wouldn't be true. Sadly, they don't believe that.

I’m wicked turned on by guns, explosions, and inked-up woman, but I digress...

I believe in voting with my dollar, but what’s become abundantly clear is that “pro-veteran” does not necessarily mean “pro-2A”. What I extract from their distancing of Rittenhouse is that they believe only the military should have guns.

I will not be buying any of their products.
I think it’s more of protecting an 80 million dollar company than only vets or military should have guns. Not trying to mess with u. They screwed the pooch on this one and Thier coffee sucked anyway. I got some BRCC merch but I don’t spend triple on coffee because it has an SBR on it, I got the real ones in my gun safe.👍🏻🇺🇸

Oh f*** that.

If you follow the mega thread on ARFCOM, the CEO is a mega leftist who believes in gun control for civilians but not for LEO or military.

He donated to Obama, Tulsi Gabbard, Empty suit Neocon McKeon and warmonger McCain. I believe his VP donated to Actblue as well.

What? Where did you hear all that. I have never once heard him say any of that. I have listened to a ton of his content on Free Range and he’s not even close to that. But you read it on some thread so it must be true.

Oh f*** that.

Wow! Good points. Makes sense now....Hafer is from Seattle I think, and Best is from Cali.🤔🤔

Last edited:
Oh f*** that.

Do you have anything to support any of this? First time I've heard it.

That probably would have helped them, but they probably didn't think of that because it wouldn't be true. Sadly, they don't believe that.

BRCC has no problem sponsoring establishment piece of neocon shit, David Frum

and supporting this "self defense" case below:

Wyoming man gets up to 50 years in prison for strip club murder

29A91B3D-1A08-4459-B8CC-9E72DB150D9E_jpe-1696774.JPG

Attachments

• bNH8aBc.jpg
    bNH8aBc.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot-20201122-174441.png
    Screenshot-20201122-174441.png
    188.1 KB · Views: 3
Okay...I used to (and still am) signed up for a BRCC subscription. The wife and I do appreciate the coffee and I liked buying from a small "veteran owned" company whom appeared to be supporters of 2A BUT this whole reaction to the KR thing irritates me. I am also learning something new about the company from reading this thread which is forcing me to reevaluate my thinking. NES threads have a habit of doing that....

Due to the suggestion offered by another NESr I am going to give Invader Coffee a try (for the same reasons). I also like to be able to subscribe so the coffee never stops flowing lol. If we like it I am going to cancel BRCC and go with Invader. I may anyway because, like some others have posted here, you are either for 2A or not...Just like Daniel-son..walk left side okay. Walk right side okay. Walk in middle you go squish just like grape.

IMHO KR used the 2A as intended (not intended to hijack the thread with the whole KR issue) and for a company to purport an image of a stance that they immediately fumble and backtrack on when pressed...not where I want to send my support. ESPECIALLY if they did support Gabbard/McCain/Obama etc Just my $0.02.

Keep the coffee suggestions coming BTW.

Damn shame. I’ve been a a coffee subscriber for over a year. I love their coffee. I messaged their support and simply asked “do you support Kyle? If not please cancel my subscription” and they just kept sending me to the BS response the ceo made and wouldn’t give any distinct answer. So I canceled.

so if anyone knows of another good coffee subscription please let me know.

Try DeathWish coffee - excellent brew. Whether you believe their claims of 'strongest coffee' or not it is good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom