Black Rifle Coffee Condemns Kyle Rittenhouse, May Dump Sponsorship Of Media Defending Him

Expensive coffee which is mediocre at best, that markets to a very specific part of society with videos of guns and half nekkid women, appealing to the alpha male cubicle commandos.

Do they actually think Liberals are buying coffee with a picture of a gun on it ?

They are alienating their only customers by not supporting Kyle and bowing to the Liberals trolling them on Instagram.

Good luck to them.
Best post here.

What a jerkoff, still backpedaling. What's with the firearm on the table? Not like he'd use it for anything. Libs blasted him on the twitter, tail went full on between his legs. Still trying to give off the tactical tough guy image I suppose. His new motto should be BRCC #tactifag. His best option is just to shut up at this point, which should have been his first choice anyways. Better yet, team up with starbucks and be done with it.

What a jerkoff, still backpedaling. What's with the firearm on the table? Not like he'd use it for anything. Libs blasted him on the twitter, tail went full on between his legs. Still trying to give off the tactical tough guy image I suppose. His new motto should be BRCC #tactifag. His best option is just to shut up at this point, which should have been his first choice anyways. Better yet, team up with starbucks and be done with it.

Rifle on the table looks cool bro, it makes me trust him more.

/s

So now I just read that the CEO donated to Tulsi Gabbards campaign, she is anti-gun big time.

Can't wait for the virtue signaling Black Rifle Cuck Company fanbois to spin this.

" BuT THey HAve GReaT BeSTesT COFfee!!!"

Proud Boys ripped them a new one.. I think Twitter, don't know how to link it though..It was pretty epic.

According to Johnny B (a 2A YouTuber) they did 80M in 2019 and are projected to do better this year.
It will indeed be interesting to see what the latest event does to their profits.

Expensive coffee which is mediocre at best, that markets to a very specific part of society with videos of guns and half nekkid women, appealing to the alpha male cubicle commandos.

Do they actually think Liberals are buying coffee with a picture of a gun on it ?

They are alienating their only customers by not supporting Kyle and bowing to the Liberals trolling them on Instagram.

Good luck to them.

QFMFT

I don't know why this bothers me, I don't even drink their coffee. But, their whole advertising model of being macho men with tactical beards, tatoos, and pretty arms in tight shirts gets thrown right out of the window when you fold like a wet piece of paper the instant someone trolls you on the internet. I wouldn't have cared less if they just kept their mouth shut. They should start a new advertising campaign. Maybe centering around some beta dude watching his girlfriend making out with some alpha male. At some point she can yell at him to get her a latte or something.

Also, yes, the kid should have been dressed a little more appropriately. Given the circumstances, the only pictures one should find of this kid should be him wearing Sunday School clothes.

Pretty much this. I just went and browsed their website. They’re catering to a very specific market and to risk alienating even a small portion of that market seems like a poor business decision. They’re not Green Mountain or Peet’s, they’re Black Rifle coffee company. It’s a bold brand name to begin with and shying away from that boldness seems contradictory to their brand image. I dunno. I drink Kicking Horse.

I do like their coffee (murdered out blend), its pretty good. I love Sumatran and Ethiopian coffees more though. i buy what i like, my purchases arent political, they're capitalist. i dont participate in cancel culture.

Last edited:
I can't be the only one that doesn't see the issue here? They don't want their image/brand associated with the political crap storm that surrounds that case. Why does that make them anti-2A?

Because to many Rittenhouse epitomizes what the 2A exists for.

YEAH MURICA BLACK RIFLE COFFEE! LET'S RIDE THE TACTICOOL MARKETING WAVE!...but don't associate with someone who actually used a gun to defend themselves because ya know....public image and sales and stuff.
I mean I missed their condemnation of him until this thread... granted I'm also too lazy to make my own coffee. But if I wasn't their videos Crack me up so I'd probably buy theirs. I won't ever because its easier to buy pre-made Starbucks.

However they were kinda niche when they started and got off the ground id assume because of forums like this. But I bet they over estimated how much that accounted for their business

There have been past issues with this coffee company and their stated positions on issues going back several years
Probably part of the reason why their coffee thing disappeared from Battlefield Las Vegas.... I would see it there every year and it was gone in 2019...

Jared popped in on 9mmsmg’s post and said they took issue with the blaze because the reporter used his own personal code in the article to try and drum up some money for himself.
Here’s the comment
View attachment 414076
Haven’t kept up on the saga but he seems to think this clears up some confusion.

Op got a bit gas lit. "We are not tragedy merchants..."

Their site wants me to call to cancel - I guess I get to give them a dissertation on niche market business practice.

How much of a market share did they exclude by using the Black Rifle name?
I'd say it's much larger than that market that they went for. I think they misunderstood that their customer was ONLY there because of veteran promotion.

I know of plenty of anti-constitution veterans that I won't support, this CEO included.

YEAH MURICA BLACK RIFLE COFFEE! LET'S RIDE THE TACTICOOL MARKETING WAVE!...but don't associate with someone who actually used a gun to defend themselves because ya know....public image and sales and stuff.

I've followed this, like -50%. That's a negative sign.

Correct me if this isn't the right facts:

So they DO NOT want their shirt associated with any legal anything. And we somehow have a problem with that???? If they have a policy of no legal stuff, then it's that simple. WE can't pick and choose who we think should support (or oppose) what we think they should support or oppose.

I've followed this, like -50%. That's a negative sign.

Correct me if this isn't the right facts:

So they DO NOT want their shirt associated with any legal anything. And we somehow have a problem with that???? If they have a policy of no legal stuff, then it's that simple. WE can't pick and choose who we think should support (or oppose) what we think they should support or oppose.
They didn’t come out in full absolute 100% support of someone in trial for murder. CANCEL BRCC!!

They don’t wanna be accused of supporting someone on trial for murder regardless of their political views. It’s not good business. There are plenty of business owners on NES and very few of them drive around in a vehicle with their company name next to a giant “free kyle” and trump 2020 flags. It’s bad business.

Back
Top Bottom