Black Rifle Coffee Condemns Kyle Rittenhouse, May Dump Sponsorship Of Media Defending Him

Yes. I also think they will post a 'heartfelt' congratulations on self defense that night and in court.

I've been pointed to this video of Donut Operator who called Evan, the CEO of BRCC while he was vlogging. Not much said except he believed everyone has a right to self defense. Donut goes on to try to turn the tide that is against his friends.

It is cued up but there is a little beforehand and lots after.

Umm. Yup. Nope. IDGAF what the weasel has to say now.
What he does behind the scenes is what matters.
Hey Evan? Care to explain your support for those people actively trying to limit my 2nd Amendment rights?
What? Can't hear you through the mumbling.

I would encourage everyone to pass your thoughts along to BRC. Love to see some of the responses you get back from them.

they. don't. care.

Their IPO is expected to easily surpass $1 Billion.

they. don't. care.

Their IPO is expected to easily surpass $1 Billion.

it is behind paywall - what is the reasoning for them be valued at $1.7bil?

Nov 2 (Reuters) - Black Rifle Coffee Company (BRCC), a coffee seller that focuses on military veterans, said on Tuesday it will go public through a merger with a blank-check acquisition firm in a deal that values the combined company at about $1.7 billion.

The deal with SilverBox Engaged Merger Corp I (SBEA.O) will be financed by up to $345 million of cash held in the trust account of the SPAC and commitments of about $300 million from other investors.

Shares of the SPAC jumped nearly 58% in early trade to a record high of $15.5 on the news.

The total capital available to Black Rifle at the close of the deal will be up to $545 million, the companies said.

Utah-based Black Rifle, founded in 2014, sells apparel and merchandise, apart from its flagship firearm-themed coffee roast blends.

As part of the deal, BRCC plans to reorganize as a public benefit corporation, meaning that while the company will remain a for-profit enterprise, it will continue to support social good.

BRCC and SBEA together are expected to donate more than 530,000 shares, valued at about $5.3 million, to the company's charitable foundation.

BRCC said its consumer business, which includes both subscription and non-subscription sales, saw a 92% jump in 2020 to $126 million. It also generates sales through wholesale retail from grocery chains such as 7-Eleven, Sam's Club, and Walmart, as well as company-operated and franchised retail coffee shops.

The deal is expected to close during the first quarter of 2022, after which the combined company will be named Black Rifle Coffee Inc.

It shouldn't be it's Reuters.

Another.

Black Rifle Coffee, a military- and firearms-themed coffee producer and coffee-bar operator, is going public by merging with special purpose acquisition company SilverBox Engaged Merger Corp. (SBEA).

At last check SilverBox Engaged shares were trading up 23% at $12.07. They've traded on Tuesday as high as $15.07.

Black Rifle, Salt Lake City, was founded in 2014 by a Green Beret, Evan Hafer.

“We founded Black Rifle Coffee to serve the highest quality coffee while supporting veterans and their families,” Hafer said in a statement, adding, “This combination will provide the capital BRCC needs to grow, serve great coffee, and move us closer to our goal of hiring 10,000 veterans as we open more stores nationwide."

It offers brands including AK-47 and Thin Blue Line (both medium roast).

The new company, to be called BRC Inc., will have as much as $225 million cash on its balance sheet.

The enterprise value of the company would be about $1.7 billion, about four times expected revenue for 2023, the company said in a statement.

I would encourage everyone to pass your thoughts along to BRC. Love to see some of the responses you get back from them.

The owner is a mega douche and talks in circles. He's just a loud mouth opinionated a**h*** whose all over the place. The only difference between him and any other nuisance is he has a soap box.

He doesnt care. He's been interviewed plenty of times about stupid shit he says and everytime he pretends like it was never a thing and everyones crazy and out to get him.

feqwd6dxma8xu0f-1-jpeg.544990
Personal Lap Giraffe in 3...2...1...

He says he doesn't want our money. I liked the coffee. But, I love America and what it stands for. Or stood for. He seems to be going the direction of left.

I stopped buying their coffee months ago. He either should have backed Kyle or shut up. Who does he think buys his coffee. He's a dumbass.
Ill never understand this type of behavior. Ted Cruz did something similar the other day. Slitting their own throats to placate a demographic who never have and never will buy their product/give them their vote while driving away loyal customers/constituents.

Ill never understand this type of behavior. Ted Cruz did something similar the other day. Slitting their own throats to placate a demographic who never have and never will buy their product/give them their vote while driving away loyal customers/constituents.
Ted showed his true cowardly colors. He’s done.

I think that they’re a publicly traded company now. One quarterly miss on earnings, or any type of controversies by the officers and the Wall Street folks will bend them over and they won’t recognize their own company, if they’re even allowed to stay a part of it.

They used a remote access program to clone her hard drive. She's a model and they grabbed her professional photo albums.

If they did it to Nicole, I'm sure they did it to the other gun bunnies in their advertising.
No shit? Seemed like a dog-ate-my-homework kind of thing but maybe Im wrong

It's been many months now and still not a single speck of BRCC coffee over here. My collection of coffee mugs no longer has my BRCC mug in the lucrative front position in my display, it's now in the 3rd row with the IDGAF mugs lol. In fact at this point I just buy coffee from Amazon and for all I know it's Chinese coffee made from contaminated dirt and ground up chicken chow mein from a Chinese landfill. I don't know but it's still pretty decent.

Back
Top Bottom