• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Men Targets

Ranger007

NES Member
No clue what the deal is with these guys, but, from the article it sounds like they used targets of various races:

Councilmember Ken Massey said that of the 2,300 images used in target practice, 185 are of Black men.

No clue what the deal is with these guys, but, from the article it sounds like they used targets of various races:

Councilmember Ken Massey said that of the 2,300 images used in target practice, 185 are of Black men.
185/2300=0.0804 or 8%.

Blacks are 13% of US population.

The numbers say moar black targets!! We need exact equality of outcome!!!

I believe the different target colors or shades represent the different lighting situations that a cop may encounter. I would think that most crime occurs at night, with a dark silhouette being the prominent background or shade that a cop would have to deal with the most. It's an easy explanation to shut the sheep and feelings morons up. The more you bow down to these idiots, the more they will take. And you wonder why the police don't give tours of police stations anymore and it's not because of Covid!

I actually watched the video (unlike the OP)... those targets were actual black people.

Not a black silhouette like I was expecting to see.

I like Sig Academy. They use pictures of the employees and it’s an honor.
But he no longer works there. Rumor is he never knew why they wanted his photo.

In NJ Q targets were mandated that were grey. I liked them because the outline wasn't that distinct.

In this case they were required to use 13 percent black targets. This day they were said to be more set up. Guess some people need a reason to whine. Maybe they should use the percentage that are committing crimes. Unless a photo is used, representing a segment of society by a simple color is idiotic.

Took a rifle course at Sig a while back. Black dude in class kinda half heartedly complained that one of the targets was a black dude. Instructor tells us that the two guys that they use as targets were both employees and both white lol

Back
Top Bottom