• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black male opened fire on a police officer’s home in Indiana

This wasn't a random shooting. What makes you so mad you wait 12 years and then go straight to the arresting officer's home to try to kill him. Could be more to this story, but we'll never know.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
True, who knows this guys reasoning. It might of been an act of revenge on a bad cop but like you said we'll never know.

Yes, of course, but that takes some effort, while just cruising down the road until you spot a cruiser requires virtually no effort.

Doesn't take much effort for BLM types to be spraying out lists of kopsch addresses on faceplant, etc. Actually driving around to find kopsch houses.

If 13 year old angry gaming douchebag types who live in moms basement can doxx people, anyone can do it. Also food for thought, not all that long ago a bunch of
info from one of the big police unions was compromised and leaked on the internet, so somewhere in that pile of shit, there is probably a list of member
addresses. Doesn't take much effort to find stuff when things like that are floating around.

"Also the taking the cruiser home" thing is mostly an MSP affectation. I doubt it exists in that many other places. Maybe some Sheriffs depts do stuff like that for certain people.
Most normal muni PDs don't have the kind of money to give every guy their own squad car. They get shared.

-Mike

Last edited:
"Also the taking the cruiser home" thing is mostly an MSP affectation. I doubt it exists in that many other places. Maybe some Sheriffs depts do stuff like that for certain people.
Most normal muni PDs don't have the kind of money to give every guy their own squad car. They get shared.

-Mike
Not necessarily true, My father took the cruiser home because he was SEMLEC (SWAT).

Not necessarily true, My father took the cruiser home because he was SEMLEC (SWAT).

Yeah, that's all special exception stuff. Feds probably have cars too but lots of those are unmarked. I'm talking more like "average municipal LEO" type of deal. Most of the guys I know share
cars at that level.

-Mike

Picture worth of 1,000 posts:

[h=1]Obama: Closing divide between police and minorities 'not there yet'[/h]President Obama has encouraged Americans to "sit down and grind it out" to fix relations between minority communities and police. Talks in Washington have come amidst the first funerals for the fallen Dallas officers.
[FONT="][URL="http://www.dw.com/en/obama-closing-divide-between-police-and-minorities-not-there-yet/a-19399709#"]
0,,19399405_303,00.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]

[rofl] Not there yet... [rofl]

Need moar gun control. I am sure that this young man with the BLM shirt would have been a fine up-standing, tax-paying productive member of society, had it not been for the easy access to that damn gun! [rolleyes]

In all seriousness, THIS is O-blamer's 'Merika!! HE CREATED THIS. From the day he said that the Cambridge Police "acted stupidly", HE CREATED this!! 8 years of race warfare and two years of BLM have brought us to this point. The only that needs to think and reflect about all of this is the Blamer-in-Chief.

I am so sick and tired of being lectured by this professional agitator.

Last edited:
[rofl] Not there yet... [rofl]

Need moar gun control. I am sure that this young man with the BLM shirt would have been a fine up-standing, tax-paying productive member of society, had it not been for the easy access to that damn gun! [rolleyes]

In all seriousness, THIS is O-blamer's 'Merika!! HE CREATED THIS. From the day he said that the Cambridge Police "acted stupidly", HE CREATED this!! 8 years of race warfare and two years of BLM have brought us to this point. The only that needs to think and reflect about all of this is the Blamer-in-Chief.

I am so sick and tired of being lectured by this professional agitator.

Lats time I saw a black panther was in a stale history book. Suddenly we have NEW black panthers with weapons. Walking backwards.

Of what you speak here is truly based your Mass. leaning knowledge. Outside of Mass. many agencies take the patrol vehicles home, Jacksonville, Fla. all have take home vehicles. Many of the other depts. down there do the same. Vermont's Windham County deputy Sheriffs have take home cars.

I will also say this, Officer issued vehicles though at first expensive, is cheaper in the long run based on the accountability, Cost of Repairs, and longevity of the service life of the vehicle.

Even in MA this is possible.

Of what you speak here is truly based your Mass. leaning knowledge. Outside of Mass. many agencies take the patrol vehicles home, Jacksonville, Fla. all have take home vehicles. Many of the other depts. down there do the same. Vermont's Windham County deputy Sheriffs have take home cars.

I will also say this, Officer issued vehicles though at first expensive, is cheaper in the long run based on the accountability, Cost of Repairs, and longevity of the service life of the vehicle.

Not just mass, but I've never heard of it being done in NH or Maine, for example. Doesn't mean there aren't agencies that do it (or even exceptions in a given agency, for example, detectives and UCs etc) just that I think it's the exception rather than the rule.

-Mike

This is the one thing the Oblowhole has done flawlessly in his 8 years in office.Whip up hate and violence from one corner of his mouth and then condemn it from the other.Now he gets to sit back and watch it burn and pretend he has nothing to do with it.

Doesn't take much effort for BLM types to be spraying out lists of kopsch addresses on faceplant, etc. Actually driving around to find kopsch houses.

If 13 year old angry gaming douchebag types who live in moms basement can doxx people, anyone can do it. Also food for thought, not all that long ago a bunch of
info from one of the big police unions was compromised and leaked on the internet, so somewhere in that pile of shit, there is probably a list of member
addresses. Doesn't take much effort to find stuff when things like that are floating around.

-Mike

the locals do it in my town.

Lats time I saw a black panther was in a stale history book. Suddenly we have NEW black panthers with weapons. Walking backwards.
People forget the the original Black Panthers were a big driver for the 68 GCA getting passed.

Washington State's bans on SBRs, suppressors and machine guns are from the same era for the same reason.

Racism has driven more gun laws than public safety

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

People forget the the original Black Panthers were a big driver for the 68 GCA getting passed.

Washington State's bans on SBRs, suppressors and machine guns are from the same era for the same reason.

Racism has driven more gun laws than public safety

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

We became Bichon Frise while they are now NEW Black Panthers. Barry at work.

<snip>
Think about this, this is your home,” Riggs said. “If there is one place in this world where you should always feel safe and your family should feel safe, it is in your home.
<snip>

Pretty much makes the case, doesn't he?

<snip>
Think about this, this is your home,” Riggs said. “If there is one place in this world where you should always feel safe and your family should feel safe, it is in your home.
<snip>

Pretty much makes the case, doesn't he?

What case is that?

Back
Top Bottom