• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black male opened fire on a police officer’s home in Indiana

Reptile

NES Member
MAN IN ‘BLACK LIVES MATTER’ SHIRT FIRES 17 SHOTS AT COP’S HOME
Violent felon had recently been released from prison after serving half of a 12-year sentence

A black male opened fire on a police officer’s home in Indiana Tuesday just days after being released from prison.

According to reports, 27-year-old March Eugene Ratney began screaming profanities and firing on an Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department officer’s home just after 2am.

The violent felon, who had recently been released after serving half of a 12-year sentence, was wearing a shirt with the words “Black Lives Matter” and “F*ck the police” during the incident.

Although Ratney fired 17 shots – hitting the officer’s home, patrol vehicle and fence – neither the officer or his family were harmed.
IMPD Chief Troy Riggs says the officer had just returned home from work when the shooting began.

“Think about this, this is your home,” Riggs said. “If there is one place in this world where you should always feel safe and your family should feel safe, it is in your home.”

“If we’re going to overcome issues in our community, whether perceived or actual, we’ve got to work together and we can’t tolerate this. This officer represents this city and our city was attacked and his family was attacked as a result.”

http://www.infowars.com/man-in-black-lives-matter-shirt-fires-17-shots-at-cops-home/

--------
I can see BLM supporters doing much more of this in the future.

Just as criminals kill each other with random shooting at houses in the urban areas - this will likely become common place to terrorize the police.

I don't see how to protect against this sort of attack short of sand bags and armor plate for walls.

Violent felon had recently been released from prison after serving half of a 12-year sentence

A black male opened fire on a police officer’s home in Indiana Tuesday just days after being released from prison.

According to reports, 27-year-old March Eugene Ratney began screaming profanities and firing on an Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department officer’s home just after 2am.

The violent felon, who had recently been released after serving half of a 12-year sentence, was wearing a shirt with the words “Black Lives Matter” and “F*ck the police” during the incident.

Although Ratney fired 17 shots – hitting the officer’s home, patrol vehicle and fence – neither the officer or his family were harmed.
IMPD Chief Troy Riggs says the officer had just returned home from work when the shooting began.

“Think about this, this is your home,” Riggs said. “If there is one place in this world where you should always feel safe and your family should feel safe, it is in your home.”

“If we’re going to overcome issues in our community, whether perceived or actual, we’ve got to work together and we can’t tolerate this. This officer represents this city and our city was attacked and his family was attacked as a result.”

http://www.infowars.com/man-in-black-lives-matter-shirt-fires-17-shots-at-cops-home/

--------

Just as criminals kill each other with random shooting at houses in the urban areas - this will likely become common place to terrorize the police.

I don't see how to protect against this sort of attack short of sand bags and armor plate for walls.

Leave the cruisers at the station, don't bring them home.

People can look online to see where officers live.

Although having a cop car in your driveway is a dead giveaway.

Yes, of course, but that takes some effort, while just cruising down the road until you spot a cruiser requires virtually no effort.

And the panty waste public is eating it up
i don't think this is true to any great extent. you do see a lot of white teenage girls that rally to this "cause of the moment" like you do for the refugee issue. on a whole i think people are waking up and seeing what's happening.

Keep the .458 SOCOM ready. Shit's starting to look like Mogadishu.

[shocked]

I better get reloading asap, LOL. Used up most of my ammo at my last NES shoot plus took a friend to the range. Devastating round, that's why it's so much fun to shoot.

I have many LEO family and friends, from the local level all the way to the Feds. Every one of them are quite calm and professional. That won't be their MO if some sh!tbird goes after their family. Hope that going after homes and family doesn't escalate and then just move on to random people- the situation will really get ugly.

[shocked]

I better get reloading asap, LOL. Used up most of my ammo at my last NES shoot plus took a friend to the range. Devastating round, that's why it's so much fun to shoot.

I have many LEO family and friends, from the local level all the way to the Feds. Every one of them are quite calm and professional. That won't be their MO if some sh!tbird goes after their family. Hope that going after homes and family doesn't escalate and then just move on to random people- the situation will really get ugly.

Your last sentence is what, I think, many of us hope never happens. That would be a terrible scenario.

I have to agree; I think a 458 upper should be in every safe. Effective and good for a SHTF scenario.

Cops need to smarten up. Don't wear your uniform to/from work, take that thin blue line stuff off your car/license plate, loose the MPA, etc stickers too, don't carry your full wallet at work ONLY some cash, depatment/state issued ID and maybe a credit card (why you may ask? any cops ever loose their wallet chasing some dirtbag through the 'hood? Now they have your family pictures, address on driver's license, etc). If you need to stop by your house try to be as discreet as you can, at least the old baseball jersey over the uniform thing, take that sticker crap off your loved ones cars too!! If you take a marked (even unmarked) unit home maybe park it in the garage or around the corner from your house. Something happens to the department car, it's the departments problem and you're not clearly marking your home as a target.
If you LE guys don't do anything else.. CARRY EVERYWHERE YOU GO!!!!
That last bit goes for all law abiding citizens.
Stay safe, God Bless!
Brian

Criminals have turned this into a black vs white to justify themselves being shit bags.

Watch your offensive language, Sir! [smile]

We have a political activist with no intent to harm anybody. He is dedicating his time to make a political statement while many of us ignore our communities and the ongoing struggle in them. As Barry said yesterday: We need to sit down and grind this out.

Do not panic. We are in an early monologue stage.

Watch your offensive language, Sir! [smile]

We have a political activist with no intent to harm anybody. He is dedicating his time to make a political statement while many of us ignore our communities and the ongoing struggle in them. As Barry said yesterday: We need to sit down and grind this out.

Do not panic. We are in an early monologue stage.

You're awesome! I'm going to use non verbal communication if confronted with political activists with no intent to harm anybody. My non verbal communication comes at about 1110 fps.
just kidding.jpg
Stay safe,
Brian

Cops need to smarten up. Don't wear your uniform to/from work, take that thin blue line stuff off your car/license plate, loose the MPA, etc stickers too, don't carry your full wallet at work ONLY some cash, depatment/state issued ID and maybe a credit card (why you may ask? any cops ever loose their wallet chasing some dirtbag through the 'hood? Now they have your family pictures, address on driver's license, etc). If you need to stop by your house try to be as discreet as you can, at least the old baseball jersey over the uniform thing, take that sticker crap off your loved ones cars too!! If you take a marked (even unmarked) unit home maybe park it in the garage or around the corner from your house. Something happens to the department car, it's the departments problem and you're not clearly marking your home as a target.
Stay safe, God Bless!
Brian

Brian, we need a president with brass balls who will stop pondering philosophical non-sense and make America safe again for all of us.

Hiding is not the solution.

People can look online to see where officers live.

Although having a cop car in your driveway is a dead giveaway.

Anyone can look anybody on the internet. Prior to the internet and public information laws one had some anonymity. Now, nothing. My town years ago was going to publish the floor plans of every home in the town! The rulers backed down after a giant outcry. No common sense. The chief complaint was that it was a roadmap for thieves and assailants.. Lack of anonymity today is a reason for us to be armed. Anyone can find us easily at least in the People's Republik. Also another reason to be stealthily about gun stuff!

Picture worth of 1,000 posts:

[h=1]Obama: Closing divide between police and minorities 'not there yet'[/h]President Obama has encouraged Americans to "sit down and grind it out" to fix relations between minority communities and police. Talks in Washington have come amidst the first funerals for the fallen Dallas officers.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Stay safe, God Bless!
Brian

.mil has been given similar instructions for awhile now. Pretty soon we will all just be citizens... On the outside.

Anyone can look anybody on the internet. Prior to the internet and public information laws one had some anonymity. Now, nothing. My town years ago was going to publish the floor plans of every home in the town! The rulers backed down after a giant outcry. No common sense. The chief complaint was that it was a roadmap for thieves and assailants.. Lack of anonymity today is a reason for us to be armed. Anyone can find us easily at least in the People's Republik. Also another reason to be stealthily about gun stuff!

^ THIS

Privacy became very expensive. Any registry of deeds publishes everything you do not want them to publish.

black lives matter denounced him so they will lump him into the pro-gun group and call for more gun bans and restrictions.

Just curious....was this the cop that made the arrest that led to 12 years for this guy?

--------

It's possible the cop planted evidence to get this guy in jail or something, but more likely he just wants to go back to his nice prison cell.

Progressive bullshit line of the week:

Progressive bullshit line of the week:

Fixed it for you.

“Think about this, this is your home,” Riggs said. “If there is one place in this world where you should always feel safe and your family should feel safe, it is in your home.

Now if you're excuse me we got an anonymous tip and I have to join a no-knock raid.”

Back
Top Bottom