Black Lives Matter plans armed 'peace officers' in 'war on police,' NY leader says

From their website:

" Membership shall not be denied to any person because of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical disability of the person. "

We're doomed. Historically violent demographic of which a large percentage believes is being literally genocided by white America even though the facts are they are 9x more likely to kill whites than the other way around. White cucks respond to them arming up with "hell yeah the moar the merrier!!1!" #clownworld
What a racist f*** you are.

So will these peace officers step in and try to stop things like looting, or is that still up to the Guardian Angels (since the cops won't even take the work)?

The problem is the main stream media never shows the other side of the coin. They only show police getting pummeled by bricks , looters burning building's beating on innocent's people watching their homes and businesses reduced to ruins, What they won't show or mention are the probably hundreds of American gun owners that are holding their ground protecting what they own and their neighborhoods . There are alot of people out there that won't be sheep and are ready to bring it. When the system in place can't protect themselves nevermind us . We got no choice but to have each other's backs.

The Black Lives Matter movement will develop an armed branch of “peace officers” to combat police brutality in black communities during the so-called “war on police,” according to one of its leaders.

Protests broke out across the country following the death of unarmed Minneapolis black man George Floyd while in police custody, bringing the BLM movement back into national focus. In an interview with the Daily Mail, BLM New York chapter Chairman Hawk Newsome described how the group plans to follow in the footsteps of the Black Panthers Party by matching fire with fire – when necessary.

“We're talking about self-defense. We're talking about defending our communities,” Newsome said. “You know what it's like to see a taser pointed at a 7-year-old, you know what it's like to see a 67-year-old black woman ... pepper sprayed and pushed to the ground?”

“We are preparing and training our people to defend our communities.”

Newsome attended a national conference in Los Angeles of party leadership to discuss how the movement can create a “pathway forward” for people. The plan, called “Black Opts” for Black Opportunities, details how the movement can help to liberate black people.

“We have black Special Forces officers advising us, and we will teach and train people in our communities, the Black Opts department of Black Opportunities,” Newsome said.

This sounds interesting.

Wonder what they will do in NY and NJ?

How can they CCW in NYC?
NYPD will bust them en masse and jail them en masse. Carrying a loaded gun in NY without an unrestricted NY carry permit is a mandatory 3 1/2 year minimum felony. These wannabe heros should ask New York Giants Super Bowl hero Plaxico Burriss what happened to him when he got busted for carrying an unlicensed Glock 27 (and accidentally shooting himself in the leg with it). This guy was a celebrity and he got several years for unlicensed carry.

Most don't know that this is the fastest growing gun org in the country.

The more the merrier.

I joined a few years ago! And made a note “I’m an old white guy, just wanted to support your cause.” And got a personal email from the President thanking me!

My Senior Drill Sergeant, a black combat veteran of the 173rd Airborne Brigade in Vietnam (a very, very tough outfit) said it best: “If I cut y’all open with a knife, you’re all gonna bleed red. Figure it out, or we’ll send you home.”

DID YOU GUYS SHOOT THE SHITE.....?
Had second highest score. A 5’ tall female attorney outshot me. I feel shame....

Well, here comes more gun control
BINGO.......the deep staters AND Soros are more than happy to see this. When these clowns go nuts and have a few mini civil wars in various cities with the cops 75% of sheep voters will be begging politicians to round up all the guns, constitution be damned. That's the plan Stan. At that point even the nerds in robes at SCOTUS will be thinking constitution be damned too. End of the American experiment.

This must be:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

I believe, in theory, the police would think twice about
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Q1qqMp5_o
or
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOnx5k2TiGk

but in actuality it would create no-go zones for police - and do you know what? I'm fine with that. With the chants for 'dead cops', the masses aren't going to listen to reason - so they can have what they want.

I would also be aware that, from now on, I'm alone on any city street if I get accosted by a person a darker shade than I am - although I get pretty dark in the summer. I have no reason to venture into or support businesses within the cities at this point either.

Wait. The Guardian Angels are still a thing????

I remember them on the subways even during daytime in the late 70's. Possibly the last time I saw them was a group getting on the red line at about 10pm one night at Washington. (Sorry. "Downtown Crossing."). That had to be 1986-87ish???? Wait. Park St. I was swapping over after a Sox game.

CRIP? WTF is the offshoot group going to be called? The Bureau of Low Opportunity and Overall Dependency?

No, the offshoot will be the Black Low-Offender Opportunity Department.

They'll wear red, the CRIP will wear blue. I saw a movie about it once.

watched a video of black folks lined up outside a Philly gun shop waiting to purchase firearms. Reporter asked a black lady why she was in line and she replied, "I need a gun to defend myself". Of course it was on FOX, it would never be shown on CNN/MSNBC. The libs/rioters just increased the gun ownership in America tremendously. Good job Maura!

So... do we all have a natural right to self defense or is it just for a select group of people?

“The same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state but from the hand of God.”1 — John F. Kennedy

John F. Kennedy, “Inaugural Address,” January 20, 1961, Public Papers of the Presidents: John F. Kennedy, 1961 (Washington, DC, 1961), I.

Wait. The Guardian Angels are still a thing????

I remember them on the subways even during daytime in the late 70's. Possibly the last time I saw them was a group getting on the red line at about 10pm one night at Washington. (Sorry. "Downtown Crossing."). That had to be 1986-87ish???? Wait. Park St. I was swapping over after a Sox game.

I saw them occasionally on the red line in '15/16

Back
Top Bottom