Black Label Armory rants at someone about unrestricted gun rights

mikeyp

NES Member
Posted in a group, I'm assuming that their page is getting hammered and someone's actively cleaning it, I checked a few and the comments were gone

49786035_2275261005820166_5355176356655136768_n.jpg

Black Label Armory

Teachqble moments for 2A supporters......

-Other gun owners likely don't believe in rights the way you do. Owning or even selling guns does not mean they support your rights.

-Most gun shops are retail businesses first, not churches for 2A supporters.....

full.jpg

They don’t look much like a real store looks just like another 3rd party vendor like optics planet?
Anyway I know plenty of folks who have these same thoughts.
I’m actually surprised they did not get more crap about saying this is the worst generation ever? Wonder what generation he’s really talking about.
Seems the greatest gen is from WWII folks from 17-25 years old , no

He's not wrong about modern society, but hey all the more reason to arm everyone. The thing that would be awesome about machine guns for everyone is most of those undesirables mostly shoot other undesirables. And more normies would arm themselves and just as if not more importantly normies would notice the forbidden thoughts that culture and behavior is downstream from genetics.

FWIW if you read all the way through that post you’ll see that it finishes by saying this is a hypothetical argument made by antis, that pro gunners need to be ready to counter.
Yes, he did say that he's playing devils advocate towards the end. My answer to what he posted would be that the amount of good people armed would outnumber the amount of bad people armed and that at first there might be more violence and bloodshed, but at some point the bad people would mostly be eliminated and violence and bloodshed would decrease to probably the lowest levels of any time.

Good people need to be better at violence than bad people to the point that bad people don't commit acts of violence because they are terrified of the overwhelming force good people can use against them. And for those bad people that do commit acts of violence, they are met with force to the point they are neutralized to not have the opportunity to do it again.

Back
Top Bottom