• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Helicopters over Narragansett no markings not on FlightAware

There are only 3 or 4 models still in use that have skids. Little Bird and Apache, but you don’t see those very often. I was surprised to see a pair of Apaches over Providence a couple years ago. Not sure if any Hueys are still in use. The rest are on gear pretty much.

Apaches don’t have skids. Plenty of aircraft do, though. Lakotas, Cobras, Hueys in the .mil side.

I think I tracked them to a pair of Blackhawks operating out of Bradly. Using ADS B exchange. They were in the area for a while then went to Bradley and then off to Central Mass. I did not know about the NOTAM security alert but whatever it was maybe that was the reason. I appreciate it all the help and witty comments all though I ran out of aluminum foil before I fashioned hats for both my wife and me.

Prepping for RvW decision?

Bunch of morbidly obese short haired water buffalo women named Pat that never had a chance of getting laid(much less pregnant) in the 1st place are gonna go ballistic! The copters are probably practicing capturing them with live capture nets like in Jurrasic Park.
They'd need larger helicopters.
Dart guns.
Definitely dart guns.

There was a time when someone mentioned "black helicopters " the thread would be closed immediately.
That's nawthin'.

You want to hear a "dogs and cats, living together"-level sign of the end times?
I saw a video (tweeted out?) of Tom Cruise ripping Hair in a Can(*) a new orifice
over Cruise's (Scientology party line) distrust of psych drugs and the psychologists who prescribe them.

In the light of the CDC's coronavirus antics,
it comes off as nearly reasonable.

(*) Matt Lauer

It was strategic to waffle on the location and toss out random places.

Never signal you intentions to the enemy.
red-black-classici-chair-against-wall-24560795.jpg

(Next one is priceless).

hqdefault.jpg

I get these planes / copters directly over my house constantly, like they're doing surveillance. I think they're gearing up for a big "Lets take out all active members all at once".
[tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil]

When President Mumbles came to the Vineyard this past summer, i was shocked to find Air Force trackable on ADSB with transponder. Seemed very weird. They flew two of them out here, landed one @ Pease, other was stored at JBCC. State police air unit, twin V-22s, 126th blackhawks, as well as at least 2-3 K135's were all in the vicinity throughout (high orbit). ADSB Exchange is definitely the best flight track i think and all of this is public information in case im being keystroked by Secret Service as we speak...

You’re used to Army C-130’s are you? Well that’s interesting since the Army doesn’t have and never had C-130’s. 😉

I stand corrected Air National Guard

/Since the Navy's departure, a small military presence has remained in the form of Quonset Point Air National Guard Station, home to the 143d Airlift Wing (143 AW), an Air Mobility Command (AMC)-gained unit of the Rhode Island Air National Guard, operating the C-130J and C-130J-30 Hercules aircraft.[6] The Rhode Island Army National Guard also maintains an adjoining Army Aviation Support Facility for the 1st Battalion, 126th Aviation Regiment, operating the UH-60 Black Hawk.

Back
Top Bottom