Black Guns Matter Springfield Dec 16th - Boston Dec 17th

Horrible

NES Member
‘Black Guns Matter’ Founder: NRA Stood with Blacks When Democrats Attacked in 1960s

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...er-nra-stood-blacks-democrats-attacked-1960s/

Need more people like this guy point this out to those that don't know their history!

Maj Toure, founder of Black Guns Matter, points out that the National Rifle Association (NRA) stood with blacks during the 1960s when Democrat-comprised groups like the Ku Klux Klan were terrorizing and attacking them.

While speaking to Ebony magazine about his “Black Guns Matter” group, Toure explains that the NRA stood with the “Deacons for Defense,” a group of black men who armed themselves in the 1960s to fight off white terror in the Democrat-controlled south.

Yeah, he's legit. I've seen reports about this group in the past, and I think it's a great idea. He's doing some solid work in Philthydelphia. That city alone accounts for about 90% of the stupid moonbats in PA.

Awesome. The more minorities realize the vital importance of self-defense, the better. Wish there was a Jewish gun group (local not just JPFO)

He's not a big fan of cops either, so this is like... THE PERFECT GUY.

I actually had some pretty in depth cordial discussions with him in other venues. I wish him the best of luck with what he is doing, but I chose not to associate with him. He's walking a thin line trying to be mainstream, but still trying to appease with some dudes that believe some really weird shit. That's a tough line to walk. He's like the black version of NES'rs that want to stack cops like cordwood, but have to tone their signs down at GOAL rallies.

[smile]

At the Saturday Boston event, despite the weather, there was a great turn-out,
all seats filled and lots of standees.

Attendees (will) receive a free BFSC, hopefully they will also get politically involved in the protection of the Rights.

The event was very well organized, and well supported by the instructors and staff.

It would be interesting to know where they find out about the event, whether here (NES), facebook, twitter, word of mouth, or other source. for purpose of advertisement and target-area to promote future events.

Colion Noir Live on NRA TV w/ Maj Toure discussing Black Guns Matter Boston

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom