Black Guns Matter founder, Maj Toure, was contacted to sell his soul

Maj Toure is implying that somebody with power in the left offered him money to change his tune on firearms.

vdzslw.png

2wf3jth.png

Last edited:
Translate Please.

Maj Toure is apparently the founder of Black Guns Matter - a group that advocates that black people exercise their 2nd amendment rights:

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/05/dean-weingarten/maj-toure-black-people-with-guns-matter/

Maj Toure is a 29-year-old black activist in Philadelphia who wants black people in urban centers to exercise their Second Amendment rights. “Toure is a young African American man who grew up in North Philadelphia watching the destruction caused by gun violence, but who nonetheless was attracted to firearms,” philly.com reports, “and became an official, dues-paying NRA member and legal gun owner.” . . .

“The stigma, especially in an urban environment like Philly, is if you have a gun, you’re either law enforcement or the bad guy,” Toure said when we talked recently. “What we’re trying to do is say that just because you have a gun doesn’t make you the bad guy. But while you have your firearm, which you have the right to have, you have to be a responsible, card-carrying good guy.”

He's making a reference to an attempt from history to get a leader to sell out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae

Herodotus also describes Leonidas' reception of a Persian embassy. The ambassador told Leonidas that Xerxes would offer him the kingship of all Greece if he joined with Xerxes. Leonidas answered: "If you had any knowledge of the noble things of life, you would refrain from coveting others' possessions; but for me to die for Greece is better than to be the sole ruler over the people of my race."[154] Then the ambassador asked him more forcefully to surrender their arms. To this Leonidas gave his famous answer: Μολὼν λαβέ (pronounced Greek pronunciation: [moˈlɔːn laˈbe]) "Come and get them."[155]

This guy deserves some kudos for refusing if this is true.

It should also serve as a lesson as to the type of shit that goes on behind the scenes.

He's very likely to take a huge ration of shit for this - and may need our support.

Go watch this video interview of Candace Owens - who took the red pill when the blue hive attacked her

Last edited by a moderator:
This was pretty easy to follow along. And like calsdad said, if true, good for him for not taking the easy, $ way out.

Maj Toure is apparently the founder of Black Guns Matter - a group that advocates that black people exercise their 2nd amendment rights:

Maj said in a recent post that he doesn't care what color his students/followers/supporters are. His main focus is on the hood/urban areas. He's aware that many other colors live in those areas.

I would have liked to see him name names .
I don't know what kind of security he can afford though.

That's why I posted the video of the interview with Candace Owens. You really need to listen to what she says about how they came after her for daring to step outside the lines.

There's a very real chance that lefties will try to go after this guy now for not wanting to buy into their bullshit.

Maj Toure is implying that somebody with power in the left offered him money to change his tune on firearms.

isaiahalot said: Soros hit the line

majtoure said: you'd be surprised.

I would take that as an indication that whomever it was - would be instantly recognizable if their name was released.

Oprah maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

This! He would have ended up being another that "committed suicide"

It's not like they're going to give up. When the bribe doesn't work - they'll move onto other more drastic measures.

isaiahalot said: Soros hit the line

majtoure said: you'd be surprised.

I would take that as an indication that whomever it was - would be instantly recognizable if their name was released.

Oprah maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

It's not like they're going to give up. When the bribe doesn't work - they'll move onto other more drastic measures.

You think big George had Zero call Maj? Since they both from the. [laugh] the....[laugh] the hood. [rofl] Sorry I was picturing the pansy in Chief in blood colors.

You think big George had Zero call Maj? Since they both from the. [laugh] the....[laugh] the hood. [rofl] Sorry I was picturing the pansy in Chief in blood colors.

I just take Maj's comment " you'd be surprised " - to mean that whomever it was that called would be instantly recognizable it he was to put the name out there.

I'm completely guessing here: but my guess is that it would be some instantly recognizable black politician or celebrity activist.

Back
Top Bottom