• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black gun accessories

So my safe is pretty stocked right now with ammo and guns so now I need to complete each one... I am looking for advice on slings, bi-pods and rifle/pistol soft cases with mag holders.

I need to get 8 slings for Ar's and Ak's. I need 4 bipods for Ar's. I then need about a dozen pistol rugs and about half that for rifles, I want ones that actually hold the mags. My hk case does this pretty well but Ive seen alot of others that drop the mags as soon as it gets flipped upside down.

I dont want to spend too much money on each of these but i dont want something thats gonna break after a weeks use. I like my harris bipod for my long range gun but am looking for something smaller and lighter for the ar's. Also any good sites to buy this stuff in bulk?

SKDtac.com and Bravocompanyusa.com are two of the best sites for Ar accessorys.

The VTAC sling is a pretty good design and works good, allot are in use here, downrange.

Harris is the way to go for bipods. I dont see allot of use for then in a carbine style rifle, money can be better spent on other accessorys and they have a limited use for a carbine.

You get what you paid for like anything else remember that when buying weapons parts.

LApolicegear.com usually has some good deals on soft weapons cases. Again I dont really like the soft cases, if I need ot discretely carry a M4 someplace, I use a duffel bag. Otherwise I recommend spending the money on a Pelican case. Hope this helps.

For your EBR, you might want to look at a tactical sling for one of them. I was given one by a soldier who had three and I must say that they are really neat. You can use it like a traditional sling or in two other configurations that makes handling those ARs quite easy and very comfortable.

Rome

Back
Top Bottom