Black Friday / weekend deals on ammo ?

They have refurb gen 2 glocks for $399.
**EDIT**

I will also be getting in on that 10.99 winchester 9mm.... the sale runs until the first. I....

They who? What Winchester? Which place are you referring to?

Maybe I'll swing by Bob's or Remsport to see what they have.

MidwayUSA had a DPMS complete upper with plastic handguards for $399, but they've already sold out.

They still have an offer of a soft tactical rifle case with mag pouches for $14.99, and you can buy online, saving your 'beauty sleep'.

Is there a Dick's store in Nashua somewhere? I was up in the Pheasant Lane mall area by accident yesterday and saw a Sports Authority, but no Dick's Sporting Goods. Wow, what a lot of traffic. I bought a few things at Home Depot and it felt so nice not paying the tax.

Is there a Dick's store in Nashua somewhere? I was up in the Pheasant Lane mall area by accident yesterday and saw a Sports Authority, but no Dick's Sporting Goods. Wow, what a lot of traffic. I bought a few things at Home Depot and it felt so nice not paying the tax.

No. They are building one in the Pheasant Lane Mall right now but it's not open. Going in where Macy's or Filene's or one of those stores used to be.

Closest one in NH to there is Concord I think.

Back
Top Bottom