Black Friday / weekend deals on ammo ?

Anyone know of any decent deals on ammo or firearms on Black Friday? (yes I am one of those idiots that shops this day).

The Dick's ad that I saw had zero ammo deals and no rifle case deals like last year.

FYI for those in CT, Cabelas has some decent deals on ammo.

BassPro mailed out a flier with lots of guns and some ammo listed. Nothing of interest to me, but perhaps to others. Check www.basspro.com for the store nearest you and you should find the flier online.

I expect that Four Seasons and Collectors will put out an Emailing with specials, but I haven't received any yet.

This year I doubt that I'll be buying anything on Friday morning! [Last year I had all my BF shopping done by 7:30AM over the Internet and Staples delivered the stuff a few days later.]

Cabelas has American Eagle Tactical AE223 55gr FMJ for $5.99 per box of $20 ($.30/rnd)

Normally $9.99

Buy online and have it shipped to the store or go fight the crowds.

And that price is good Nov 26 to Dec 1

Dick's is doing a special on ammo. It's buy one box get the second box 50% off, up to six boxes. I don't know if that's six boxes total or six per caliber or brand.

My friend is a regional manager and gets the flyer a week early. I asked if I could take a picture of it to post but she thought it may get her in trouble.

Which one you looking at? I am soooooooo confused as to a tv purchase. I think I am just going to get the Panasonic 50" G20 plasma

I have a 3 yr old Panasonic 50" plasma - I'm sure the newer ones are better, but still love mine and even with sunlight, it isn't big issue.

I have a 3 yr old Panasonic 50" plasma - I'm sure the newer ones are better, but still love mine and even with sunlight, it isn't big issue.

Still think that those Old 720P plasma's are the BEST TV's out there. Inky blacks, great contrast and aside from the glass having some glare problems in sunlit rooms, a freaking steal at the prices nowadays.

I'm going to Best Buy around 5am..They have a plasma screen TV that I want for $50 less than the normal price.

COSTCO carries the 42" and the 50" Panasonic Plasma's. I recently bought the 720p 42" set for $479.99, best price I had seen anywhere. The 50" set is $629.99. COSTCO also gives you an extra year on the warranty for every set they sell.

Still think that those Old 720P plasma's are the BEST TV's out there. Inky blacks, great contrast and aside from the glass having some glare problems in sunlit rooms, a freaking steal at the prices nowadays.

I love my Panny, it's a TH-50PZ700U, it's a 50" 1080p plasma, I bought it at Sears on closeout for $700, it originally went for $3000,

I think they screwed up though because they had it listed on the shelf as a TH-50PZ75U originally $1600.

You should of seen the look on my face when I got home and went to check out the specs more closely online, I thought they gave me the wrong manual, then I checked the back of the TV and saw what I had, a TV that was considered the "Holy Grail" of flat panel picture quality.

Needless to say I won't be getting a new TV for a very long time. [wink]

They have refurb gen 2 glocks for $399.
**EDIT**

I will also be getting in on that 10.99 winchester 9mm... Even with midway giving 10% off this price is still cheaper and its not only black friday because the sale runs until the first. I need to load up on some ammo since im getting into IDPA.

Last edited:
[thinking]
Dick's is doing a special on ammo. It's buy one box get the second box 50% off, up to six boxes. I don't know if that's six boxes total or six per caliber or brand.

Stopped in tonight to see if the current ad for 25% of Rem CoreLokt applied to all calibres... Unfortunately, my 6mm Rem isn't eligible for that deal but is included in the Black Friday Buy 50% off Second...[thinking] Not sure why it's a big deal, discount is the same. Anyway, I'll at least be able to get the 4-5 boxes they have in stock - stuff's hard to find.

I'm down in FL with my girlfriend's family, and the local gun shop's Black Friday deals include Buy One, Get One Free Mosin Nagants. How freakin' awesome is that?

10% off at Four Seasons

Our Annual Thanksgiving Weekend Sale is this Friday and Saturday!

Friday 8:30-6 and Saturday 9-4

This is our way of saying "THANK YOU" to all our customers.

"Take 10" is our annual sale where you take 10% off everything in the store!
(except guns, safes and Sig Services but look for in-store specials on select firearms)

Think I'll just sleep in and avoid the crowds. Have my coffee then start reloading with all the heads I just got. Less stress and more bullets then. hehe

Back
Top Bottom