Black Friday Purchases

I scored one of the 10/22 carbines at Cabela's in Maine for $169. Got there at the 5:00 opening, already (allegedly) 3,000 in line. Waited 2 hours at the gun counter for my turn, but they had handed out "coupons" in the pre-5:00 line, and they were only selling the 10/22s to those with coupons. Added my name to the waiting list in case some who had coupons didn't make the purchase...

Got a call late Saturday afternoon asking if I still wanted one... and got a free box of ammo after they mixed up serial numbers!

I bought 200 rounds of WWB 9mm ammo for my M&P for IDPA, 525rd brick of .22LR for my 77/22 and a 100rd box of CCI hyper velocity 22 to see how it goes. Was kind of pissed that the Dick's deal wasn't BOGO but whatever.

The $30 Plano case from Walmart was a killer deal. None of the ones I went to Saturday near me ever got them. I saw that same case at Bass Pro this weekend for $99 more.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

photo.JPG

Wondering how long before I'll need a new one.

12ver of Sam and a pack of Marlboros for under $20. Score.

Pow, there it is!

I got a "Winter Survival Pack" from Long Trail for $9.99 (Herman Cain not included), and a pack of tobacco at the state line stores in Brookline, NH on Thanksgiving Day.

465741.jpg

I kidded with the girl there about "All you need is a gun shop in this strip mall, and you'd be the ATF." She said she hears that all the time.

Last edited:
Pow, there it is!

I got a "Winter Survival Pack" from Long Trail, and a pack of tobacco at the state line stores in Brookline, NH on Thanksgiving Day.

465741.jpg

I kidded with the girl there about "All you need is a gun shop in this strip mall, and you'd be the ATF." She said she hears that all the time.

Well, it's the normal price at the local Circle K. It's just the only thing I bought last Friday.

Back
Top Bottom