Black Friday Gun Safe Help

bob6180

NES Member
I've been looking at deals for Black Friday for a Gun Safe and am looking for forum advice. Ill be installing it into my temp/humidity controlled basement and will mostly serve as proper storage for my non daily carry and ammo storage.

My requirements:

Up to 24ish gun safe
Max $6-700

Cabelas/ Bass Pro has a 24 gun for $499 on Black Friday

I've also looked at the sales on Secureit Tactical - I like the idea of being able to move it easily myself.

Any other decent deals out there that you have spotted?

Just picked one of these up.

Just picked one of these up.
How do you like it? Looks like its sold out in my area though..

How do you like it? Looks like its sold out in my area though..

I was just in BJs to pick something up and saw this... great price, but it's small. Don't let that first picture with all the rifles fool you. No way 24 long guns are fitting.

I was just in BJs to pick something up and saw this... great price, but it's small. Don't let that first picture with all the rifles fool you. No way 24 long guns are fitting.
Yeah, I usually cut the advertised storage capacity in half.... truth be told, that would probably still cover me for a few years. Tough adding to the collection with 2 kids in daycare...

Lots of suggestions above. Also look at Lowes. They usually have them for Black Friday also. Just don't go to Dicks please.
No. No Dicks Ever.

The Bass Pro/ Cabelas safe is looking a little more intriguing but I'm having a hard time getting specs on it.

I wish Easton Security would post up a preview so you would know if it was worth going there. I am getting a Cannon from Tractor Supply, lifetime warranty and good value from everything I read and compared it to

Back
Top Bottom