Black Friday Gun Purchases

I saw the thread asking which shops had sales today and was wondering if anyone bought anything. I didn't actually make a purchase, but I did put a Bushmaster in .450BM on layaway.[smile] Gonna take a while to pay for it but it will be worth it in the end.[devil2]

I too put some money down on a firearm purchase. It is a Mossberg 12 guage pump with all the bells and whistles( Surefire forend weapon light, a sidesaddle(?) shell holder, tactical sling, and it's OD green).
Can't wait to pick it up!

I went to Four Seasons and picked up some new hearing and eye protection. I gave my old pair of Wal-Mart quality muffs and glasses to my friend, and ponied up some bills for better stuff.

I picked up a couple of 20rnd AR mags at Four Seasons. I don't have an AR yet but sometime next year.

I was at Four Seasons around 11am and they were packed.

I picked up a couple of 20rnd AR mags at Four Seasons. I don't have an AR yet but sometime next year....
This reminds me of when I was a young 'un and I purchased a Nintendo game (I believe it was Konami's "Rush'n Attack") before I even bought a Nintendo. It shows true dedication!

[smile]

nothing yet seeing as I still dont have my LTC!!! Oh well, this wednesday coming up is the 6 week mark of when I applied and as the licensing officer said "if you dont have it at the 6 week point, you can feel free to call and complain to us" LOL

Back
Top Bottom