• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Black Friday Gun "Deal"

So apparently this is a Black Friday "Deal" at Bass Pro shops:

Bushmaster for $950? DPMS for $1100? Really?

image35.jpg

That being said, not all hope is lost: Sig M400 for $867 at wally world:
http://www.theblackfriday.com/ads/wal/walmart-black-friday-ad34.shtml

At least Cabelas hasn't jumped the shark. Bushmaster for $650
http://www.theblackfriday.com/ads/cabelas/cabelas-black-friday-ad6.shtml

Yeah I still have a gift card with some funds for bass pro and when I saw their black friday ad I took a look. Couldn't believe the prices.

Most of them aren't even marked down, they are going for the same price right now

Only thing I saw decent was .50 cal ammo cans for $10. Curious as to the their condition.

But I hate crowds and ignorant people, so I'll probably sit it out and gladly pay a few bucks more to avoid morons.

Hhahaa I was gonna post this too! Their prices are outrageous!!

- - - Updated - - -

I could build that DPMS with Magpul furniture for about $600.

Yeah I still have a gift card with some funds for bass pro and when I saw their black friday ad I took a look. Couldn't believe the prices.

Most of them aren't even marked down, they are going for the same price right now

b b b but the ad SAYS ITS A DEAL!!!!

Must shop after eating turkey.

So glad I avoid that crapstorm.

You guys are missing the obvious deal: that S&W 15-22 on super secret sale for MSRP. Maybe it's more about the thrill of being able to say you bought something on Black Friday. "Yeah, I picked up this brand new Bushy on Black Friday. It wasn't even that much more than usual. They even threw in a Bass Pro bumper sticker when I was checking out. You shudda been there."

You guys are missing the obvious deal: that S&W 15-22 on super secret sale for MSRP. Maybe it's more about the thrill of being able to say you bought something on Black Friday. "Yeah, I picked up this brand new Bushy on Black Friday. It wasn't even that much more than usual. They even threw in a Bass Pro bumper sticker when I was checking out. You shudda been there."

+1 BPS is too close, too mediocre...too expensive. I'll stop in...

Back
Top Bottom