Black Friday Firearms Deals!

Black Friday is shaping up to be more BS.

I took a look at the Cabela's Black Friday 2017 ad and saw the Nikon P-Rimfire scope I was interested in picking up for my plinker.

The flyer lists the sale price as $199.99.
Their website non-sale price is $179.99.

Adam-DeVines-Sarcastic-Yeah-Thats-Funny-Bird-Flip-On-Workaholics.gif

I bought an 870 Express two months ago for $225 + $10 FFL - $60 MIR = $175 total.

Definitely a good deal for those who don't buy online, but otherwise nothing too crazy overall.

That's just me though; if I'm not going to an LGS (my first stop) I'm going online and skipping the big box store.

Where did you find that? I'd rather buy online than get mixed up with the black friday crowds.

I took a look at the Cabela's Black Friday 2017 ad and saw the Nikon P-Rimfire scope I was interested in picking up for my plinker.

Adam-DeVines-Sarcastic-Yeah-Thats-Funny-Bird-Flip-On-Workaholics.gif

Know what your looking for is all id say. There are some killer deals to be had

Saw that Academy is offering a "Buy a Taurus PT111, get a Heritage .22 revolver free"

See? I knew there was going to be buy one, get one free this year.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I'm 100% sure that more people have been hurt on any single Black Friday, than have ever been hurt by any and all firearms owned by the members of NES since it's inception.

So who are the responsible adults, us or a bunch of animals fighting for a hundred dollars off a new tv?

Where is the outrage? Where?! Morrrrah the media whorrrah needs to ban Black Friday sales.
Its raciss and dangeriss. NOBODY needs that many cheap TVs and tube socks. Except properly trained L.E.

All I know is that I'm not going to spend 6k on ACOGS from Amazon to resell and loose $600 and hours of effort again.

What ever happened to the guy on AR15.com who ended up with a room full of ups boxes from all the stuff he bought on Black Friday a few years ago?

He must be 1/2 recovered from his bankruptcy and maybe even a girlfriend after his wife left him by now.

Seemed like a lot the usual stuff out there. A good time to grab shotguns or .22 rifles. A few good ammo deals out there. 15 cent brass cased 9mm was a decent deal. I went to dicks Friday afternoon but passed on all of the above.

Not sure if there are different versions, but they're $163 everyday on amazon and even under prime.

LINK

Harry

Back
Top Bottom