Black Friday Firearms Deals!

Stores??? My daughter just decorated our living room last night!

(To be fair, this is her last Christmas at home and she'll be away Thanksgiving so she can't decorate then. Plus I don't have to the day after Thanksgiving - I can just cook my turkey and put my feet up.)

my better half tells me that Bass Pro will have Remington 870 Express shotguns for $250, and will give a $60 gift card on top of that... it's just a rumor at this point..

I need an Apex duty/carry kit for my Shield.

If I remember the past years, Apex does deals on black Friday

If there is a 20% coupon code at optics planet in plan to order a Ir patrol m300w thermal monucular if it qualifys. There might be a maximum discount.

If this is true that's sounds like a good deal

I bought an 870 Express two months ago for $225 + $10 FFL - $60 MIR = $175 total.

Definitely a good deal for those who don't buy online, but otherwise nothing too crazy overall.

That's just me though; if I'm not going to an LGS (my first stop) I'm going online and skipping the big box store.

I'd sure like to buy one of those Mossberg Waves for Xmas, don't need it, just want it, like most of us with guns.

Do people really pay that much for Glock prebans?

There have been some real doozies on Armslist. Never really know though between list price and final sale price. PM me if interested. Cyber Monday special for you. Only $145.

If the classifieds had a 50% off Black Friday sale, would the knives, sinks and $200 mags sell?

You can't call it black Friday anymore, it is now African American Friday. DUH!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I'm 100% sure that more people have been hurt on any single Black Friday, than have ever been hurt by any and all firearms owned by the members of NES since it's inception.

So who are the responsible adults, us or a bunch of animals fighting for a hundred dollars off a new tv?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I'm 100% sure that more people have been hurt on any single Black Friday, than have ever been hurt by any and all firearms owned by the members of NES since it's inception.

So who are the responsible adults, us or a bunch of animals fighting for a hundred dollars off a new tv?

I believe statistical data would prove you correct.[thinking]

Just stumbled across this an hour ago. Not sure if its for real, and if it is, not sure if its useful for anything other than a novelty.

View attachment 211356

It is for real, believe it's called the "Raider". Sounds stupid but it points surprisingly well and the leg rig they're selling is comfortable. Didn't get a chance to fire just to molest.

It is for real, believe it's called the "Raider". Sounds stupid but it points surprisingly well and the leg rig they're selling is comfortable. Didn't get a chance to fire just to molest.

How does the buffer tube work at an angle like that?

I didn't know we already had a Black Friday thread already, so this is gonna sound like deja vu...

I've kept an eye on Black Friday sales for the last 2 or 3 years and I've noticed the same models of guns always get discounted. I'm wondering tho, with the political climate different this year if gun manufacturers and stores are going to put guns we normally don't see go on sale for Black Friday in years past, get discounted this year to generate sales?

Everything I like/want never goes on sale. Like a Magnum Research BFR in 45/70. [crying]

I didn't know we already had a Black Friday thread already, so this is gonna sound like deja vu...

I've kept an eye on Black Friday sales for the last 2 or 3 years and I've noticed the same models of guns always get discounted. I'm wondering tho, with the political climate different this year if gun manufacturers and stores are going to put guns we normally don't see go on sale for Black Friday in years past, get discounted this year to generate sales?

Or will they have less?

Back
Top Bottom