BJs ad on Facebook

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Part of me just wants to troll this ad on so many levels. I could play the race card on multiple levels. [rofl]

1581705338012.png

I am just impressed that they sell kids now at BJs....great selection!

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m slow, I don’t get it. What am I missing?
Black dude handing white Dude ‘his meat.’ And white dude has a half black kid in the carriage. If you have a dirty mind.....

Basically it’s a bunch of racist cucks trying to show all sorts of ‘diversity’ in their ad. f*** that place.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Black dude handing white Dude ‘his meat.’ And white dude has a half black kid in the carriage. If you have a dirty mind.....
The kid, I dont know why that is racist. My white brother married a black chick and has a daughter with the perfect tan.

As far as the black man working. Are you saying the black person shouldnt be working, it should have been a white dude giving product to a black dude?

You understand that the real person getting screwed in that pic is the white guy, right? ... the black guy can use it in his resume for future jobs.

The kids parents can use their kids pic.

But the white guy is facing away from the camera. Cant use it.

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The kid, I dont know why that is racist. My white brother married a black chick and has a daughter with the perfect tan.

As far as the black man working. Are you saying the black person shouldnt be working, it should have been a white dude giving product to a black dude?
I didn’t see it as racist at all, if you did you must be a f***ing liberal (I’m pretty sure you’re not)!!! I saw it with a very dirty mind. And also trying to include all races in an add, which pisses me off. f*** being inclusive.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Part of me just wants to troll this ad on so many levels. I could play the race card on multiple levels. [rofl]

View attachment 331694

I am just impressed that they sell kids now at BJs....great selection!
"Did she really tell you that's your baby? You really believe that? I can tell you this though, I know it ain't mine, I got a DNA test for that. " [rofl]

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I am not racist, so it is hard for me to find the racist thing.... is it the kid next to the bananas?
It's not that it's racist as much as it's a possible wellspring for curb episodes or Jerry Springer.... [rofl]

ETA: There's a much better bit, where a dude at the golf club shows larry a pic of his kid, who "looks a little asian". It turned out Larry was right, and the
dude was banging the chairman of the country club, a Japanese guy. [rofl]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSjj0mQKgAQ

-Mike

Last edited:

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
If you are under 30, mixed race relations are normal . Get used to it.

Cripes I remember when there were. Italian Catholic chuches and Irish ones, and one group didn't associate with the other, cripes we were split so many ways between religious beliefs, race, and national origin ... The Italians lived in ( their own term not mine) Ginny Gulch, the Irish on the west side, etc etc etc. . I'd like to think we have progressed.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, you could also go SJW and yell culture appropriation and other nonsensical bullshit.

Could also go the feminist bent where the dude is doing the shopping. [rofl]

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I didn’t see it as racist at all, if you did you must be a f***ing liberal (I’m pretty sure you’re not)!!! I saw it with a very dirty mind. And also trying to include all races in an add, which pisses me off. f*** being inclusive.
It might not have even been intentional, though, depending on where the ad was snapped etc.

It's 2020... the odds of a couple having a chocolate baby are pretty high these days. If I saw that scene "in public" it wouldn't be "abnormal" to me at all.

That said, for those of us going to hell, this still picture creates a landscape for endless forms of comedy.

If you've ever picked up one of those computer training booklets where they have some dude and a lady smiling while they're learning about "SQL injection" then you get this 110%, the unintentional, mad magazine like hilarity that results in advertising is great.

-Mike

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It might not have even been intentional, though, depending on where the ad was snapped etc.

It's 2020... the odds of a couple having a chocolate baby are pretty high these days. If I saw that scene "in public" it wouldn't be "abnormal" to me at all.

That said, for those of us going to hell, this still picture creates a landscape for endless forms of comedy.

If you've ever picked up one of those computer training booklets where they have some dude and a lady smiling while they're learning about "SQL injection" then you get this 110%, the unintentional, mad magazine like hilarity that results in advertising is great.

-Mike
Mike, save me a table in hell next to yours! We can party like rock stars!

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mrs. Timbo, being a teacher, gets the monthly hackrag from the NEA (even though she no longer belongs to it). The contortions they go through to make sure every race and even sub-races are represented in their classroom pictures is staggering. I have mentioned it to my wife several times and she pretty much shrugs it off with the comment, "Just consider the source".

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is the kind of thing that keeps racism going. Jack.
As does every other story/subject/program on NPR. Racism is NPR's default subject.

Take listen sometime and hear for yourself.

Note: I take nothing as fact from NPR, I just listen once in a while to get an idea what the latest commie agenda is while in the car going to and from the post office. It's the same BS day in and day out, bashing the United States, bashing president Trump( nonstop) continuous repeating of leftist propaganda, always a victim story of some foreigner with the usual spin around to once again bash the U.S. as the cause of said victim's woes.
Every male voice on there sounds like an effeminate soy boy and every female voice is a "Valley girl uptalker". Ninety percent of the people on there male and female begin sentences with "So".

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I don't have a problem with the ad. I just found it amusing that they pretty much had to include EVERY woke trope under the sun. :)
Nah, this is nothing, so much nothing that I wouldn't have noticed if not pointed out to me... they could have done much more to be "inclusive". Their next ad should feature a thruple, one of them being an obvious angry butch lesbian, another of indeterminate gender, and the third a soy boy cuck-looking type of hipster guy with his mouth always hanging wide open for no apparent reason. Their children in the cart will be equally diverse... one an adopted black kid of course, another wearing a little burka, and the third also being of indeterminate gender. And, the person behind the counter would be an effeminate-looking gay guy, handing them a tofurkey instead of real meat because I guess butchers also handle plant-based products now.

Top Bottom