• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Birthday Present for Tomgirl Sister (~23)

Scrambler96

NES Member
Hi,

I want to get my sister a blade or maybe a collapsible saw for maintaining trails. They like to pack light, I think a fold out saw would be a nice option? What do you folks carry to bushwhack or carry for casual trail maintenence?

Thanks!

Hi,

I want to get my sister a blade or maybe a collapsible saw for maintaining trails. They like to pack light, I think a fold out saw would be a nice option? What do you folks carry to bushwhack or carry for casual trail maintenence?

Thanks!

20191020_082550.jpg

or if you don't want something that big:

[grin]

Last edited:
For a saw, can't go wrong with Silky. I have a Katanaboy and a Pocketboy and they're both great. The pocketboy gets a lot more use because it's smaller and I keep it in my pack.

I love nice knives, but I use my cheap Moraknives the most. The plastic sheathes they come with are surprisingly nice, no ragerts.

Oh, and if you do go with the Katanaboy, consider something like that shotgun scabbard I carry mine in. What it ships with is this cheesy black thing:

The one I'm using now is this thing:

Back
Top Bottom