• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Birthday home invasion

mchncbill

NES Member
I woke up on my birthday yesterday morning at 3:30 to my wife yelling and my lab running into our room then falling down. I saw a person in the living room. I jumped out of bed grabbed my pistol and ran out into the hallway. I screamed get out at the dark figure at the end of my hallway! I hit the lights and then realized I had drawn on and screamed at my Christmas tree! It was tough to get back to sleep with my heart beating out of my chest. I felt like a real fool. The moral of story is to always make sure you identify and are sure of your target.

Understandable if it was this tree:
tumblr_lzc6lpEyx71rozg6ko1_250.gif

and this was your wife's reaction:
93039.gif

Get another dog.

one who will alert and stand his ground.

i don't have to respond to any noises at nite ,
except the dog growling at the window.

Trying not to nerd this thread up, but is your wife's name Rose or Jackie?

Sorry, can't help myself but without any threads about blinking lights in trees something has to get us through Christmas.

some things are better kept to one's self.... but since you opted to share...lmfao!!!!! I wanna party with you....your wife must be thrilled...

Really your dog is afraid of a Christmas tree...time to get a new dog.....Oh and next time the wife wakes you up screaming.......[rofl]

I only had 8 rounds of 9 in my s&w 3913. I should have had my new tommy gun out. That would have at least given me a fighting chance. Little Holly is afraid of guns for some reason. She ran toward the gun though so that should tell you how scary this tree is!

Mine is afraid of flies, he will go hide under the table and be messed up all night if one gets in the house.
was supposed to be a quote here

Must have been one of these. Bugaboo Creek steak house had them. It used to scare our 2 year old so badly he would hide under the table the entire meal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom