Birthday couldn’t come at a better time: What NH gun shops should I visit?

Wrong. Completely and utterly wrong.

Handguns will have to be transferred. Most long guns are cash and carry as long as you the buyer understand what you can and and "have" according to herr Healy. If the op wants to buy a shotgun or bolt action rifle or an sks he can walk out of the store with it legally.

Please stop feeding wrong info.

Please tell the truth to the guy upstairs at Shooters Outpost with the shaved head and lack of interpersonal skills about the SKS. I tried to buy one there a few weeks ago and he ranted on and on about not being able to do it, then compared it to how you can buy a Glock over the counter in Mass but it'll have a 10lb trigger. At that point I said hey, if you don't want to sell it to me that's fine and just gave up.

Op can buy a binelli tactical shotgun in nh and put it in his trunk and drive away!

Believe it or not....there are other fire arms than Glock and ARs....really......there are!

So....

Dude just stop. You said the op won't be able to buy ANY fire arms. You typed it......it's wrong. He can buy a plethora of long guns in NH.

Get over it.

I can testify to that, I bought a Benelli M2 Tactical at Shooters about 3 years ago and brought it back. They asked what town I lived in and checked an orange binder and then sold it to me.

Please tell the truth to the guy upstairs at Shooters Outpost with the shaved head and lack of interpersonal skills about the SKS. I tried to buy one there a few weeks ago and he ranted on and on about not being able to do it, then compared it to how you can buy a Glock over the counter in Mass but it'll have a 10lb trigger. At that point I said hey, if you don't want to sell it to me that's fine and just gave up.
Wonder if his boss would like to know about a lost sale. Sks is definitely ok in mass. No removeable magazine. Wonder if baldy would have sold you an m1 garand? Lol

What were they asking for the sks? Norinco or Yugo?

Wonder if his boss would like to know about a lost sale. Sks is definitely ok in mass. No removeable magazine. Wonder if baldy would have sold you an m1 garand? Lol

What were they asking for the sks? Norinco or Yugo?

They were Yugos, they wanted I believe $475. One was in great but not perfect shape and the other was good but had a name and the date 20/11/94 carved into the stock. I'd have taken either.

To be fair to him, I should have gone into more detail before, it was a Yugo. My understanding from YouTube videos showing their removal is that the grenade launcher is pinned and screwed onto a fitting that is pinned on as well and underneath both is an unthreaded barrel. He maintained that the barrel was threaded and I couldn't convince him otherwise. My understanding also is that a threaded barrel on a rifle with no pistol grip, no adjustable stock and a 10rd fixed magazine makes no difference. To him it was a deal breaker.

(Edit: Looks like I was wrong about the threading)

I've seen him before talking to the other employees getting right in one of the guys faces. That's bad enough but even worse in front of customers. His behavior kind of made me think he's an owners son or something like that but I have no proof.

Last edited:
Seriously. I have more guns, more ammo and more accessories than they had. Sad.

They were Yugos, they wanted I believe $475. One was in great but not perfect shape and the other was good but had a name and the date 20/11/94 carved into the stock. I'd have taken either.

To be fair to him, I should have gone into more detail before, it was a Yugo. My understanding from YouTube videos showing their removal is that the grenade launcher is pinned and screwed onto a fitting that is pinned on as well and underneath both is an unthreaded barrel. He maintained that the barrel was threaded and I couldn't convince him otherwise. My understanding also is that a threaded barrel on a rifle with no pistol grip, no adjustable stock and a 10rd fixed magazine makes no difference. To him it was a deal breaker.

I've seen him before talking to the other employees getting right in one of the guys faces. That's bad enough but even worse in front of customers. His behavior kind of made me think he's an owners son or something like that but I have no proof.
Nice one for sale in the classifieds for cheap
WTS - Early Chinese SKS

Nice one for sale in the classifieds for cheap
WTS - Early Chinese SKS

Lol, I was literally just looking at that ad and the pictures! Thanks though!

I already have two Chinese Type 56's and I'm thinking about selling the one with non matching numbers already. Six weeks ago I'd have been all over that one but I still might jump on it if it lasts a few days, which for that price, it probably won't.

Back
Top Bottom