• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Binocular Harnesses

Rye

Does anyone have first hand experience with the latest offerings? I'm looking to get the bino off my neck and supported with a decent harness.

Last edited:
I have the Bass Pro ones (Red Head) didn't like them. I have the badlands ones, which do a nice job keeping the clean if you're on a long trip, but they're bulky. I have the Nikon ones, similar to some of the others mentioned, and I like them best.

I assume for hunting. The answer = Crooked horn bino system. Bow or gun they are the way to go. Keeps them high and tight and never gets in the way of your weapon of choice.

I assume for hunting. The answer = Crooked horn bino system. Bow or gun they are the way to go. Keeps them high and tight and never gets in the way of your weapon of choice.

This!! Ill second the recommendation, they work really well and are durable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cam across the Crokked Creek model in my search. I decided on them. It looks like they make a harness with oversized straps. I like that concept. Thanks for the replies! It's good to get 1st hand reviews.

Back
Top Bottom