BILL WOULD REMOVE NFA RESTRICTIONS ON SBRS

I think some of this would be possible now that Ryan is gone......he was a crony corportist big gov POS

The SBR stuff in particular.......its like <yawn> does this REALLY need to be regulated differently

Dems will say that ALL should be NFA but.....efff em
Ryan was a big problem with gun bills, but I recall one of them passing and Mitch the Bitch did nothing with it. What I wonder tho is how many of the Republican senators would have voted for anything that removes regulations on guns.

The house Republicans are very much pro gun, they just don't know how to pick a speaker that's not a country club Republican. The senate Republicans tho are very flaky once you get past Cruz, Paul, and Cotton.

This is a pipedream. It will never get out of committee in the House, let alone get to the floor for a vote (where it would be defeated).

He put Gorsach and Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court. This is way more valuable than bump stocks. He's got the Dems openly threatening the Supreme Court. Twist the knife, Trump!

That's true. And he's appointed a slew of Federal judges at lower levels. These are lifetime appointments.
I'm watching the NY case now to see what the SCOTUS does.

Don’t go and out yourself on NES, but has anyone had the Feds deny a SBR or suppressor? The system is just a Tax/Waiting Period cost and inconvenience.

Don’t go and out yourself on NES, but has anyone had the Feds deny a SBR or suppressor? The system is just a Tax/Waiting Period cost and inconvenience.
Tax, waiting period, inconvenience

... and registry.

It’s the registry that’s most problematic. But having to ask permission to bring it to another state is the second biggest issue.

I love how republicans introduce bills like this when they are out of power but if they gained majority rule again in 2020 this bill would never see the light of day. I swear this is just catnip for gun people for donation money.

it is for sure. I suspect very few republicans care about the 2A as a fundamental right. it's just a vote pump machine geared towards conservatives.

We probably wont even get SCOTUS to hear magazine bans/AWB. Nevermind have the house pass this f***ing thing.

it is for sure. I suspect very few republicans care about the 2A as a fundamental right. it's just a vote pump machine geared towards conservatives.

We probably wont even get SCOTUS to hear magazine bans/AWB. Nevermind have the house pass this f***ing thing.
Yup, whenever you see a Republican campaigning and he says anything about protecting the 2nd amendment, not removing regulations on it, that's just smoke being blown up our ass.

Not to say Democrats aren't nakedly trying to abolish the 2nd amendment, they are at near full throttle given after every shooting that makes headlines every local and state level politician who is Democrat comes out and calls for support for anti gun bills, but Republicans aren't as much of our friends as we think. They're just part of a complex with the NRA where the NRA begs us for money to "fight" for the 2nd Amendment, hands that money over to Republicans who say the same old shit to sound like they're pro gun, only once they're elected to pull the "we're working on it/just need a little more time" BS excuses whilst the NRA begs us for even more money to help fund the fight/grease the skids for the Republicants.

Back
Top Bottom