Bill T Katt needs your help, please donate

Thanks for helping out guys! If you ever shot w Arn at the car shoots, you he'd give you anything you needed.
Yep! If I recall correctly I borrowed something of his to shoot and I think he even gave me the ammo.

I should have left a note from NES in the donation so be sure to let him know there are many of us pulling for him. I know if the role was reversed he'd do likewise.

Thank you all so much for your generosity. I really don't know what to say. Frankly I'm humbled and embarrassed among other things by this whole situation. I'm honestly at a loss for words. When I first saw this thread and the sheer magnitude of the generosity of my NES family, I got a wee bit choked up. Thank you to all of you for the amount of support that you've given me. My appreciation is beyond words. Thank you so very much to each and every one of you.

Thank you all so much for your generosity. I really don't know what to say. Frankly I'm humbled and embarrassed among other things by this whole situation. I'm honestly at a loss for words. When I first saw this thread and the sheer magnitude of the generosity of my NES family, I got a wee bit choked up. Thank you to all of you for the amount of support that you've given me. My appreciation is beyond words. Thank you so very much to each and every one of you.
Da nada. Could be any one of us dude.

NES always steps up.

I hope it all works out for you. PM me if you need a hand packing, moving, whatever.

Just woke up and saw this. Donation sent!
I wish I could have sent more, but am in between SS checks. And it is a small contribution compared to what you guy's on NES did for
me back in 2018 when I got sick and had to quit working. Thankfully, my son as able to drive to Mansfield and take me to his home in
Nashville and nurse me back to health.

IMHO he needs to shelter in place, apply for housing and SSD. My cousin pays $300 for a nice apartment in the 90/495 area and he gets free rides to Dana-Farber, stage 4. He's an old school dairy farmer, proud as hell, wife has stage 4 Parkinson's and in a nursing home for the last 3 years. So he earned any assistance he needs.

Back
Top Bottom