BILL KILLED 3/5/20 NH-SB469 "An Act relative to shooting ranges" (2020 Sen. Jeanne Dietsch range protection repeal bill)

The Text of LSRs is being published on the gencourt site.
SB-469 repeals and rewrites RSA 159-B, is sponsored by Senators Dietsch & Kahn.

---Update as of 3/5 ---
Committee vote was 4-0 (ITL)
Senate vote was 24-0 against (Killed)

Last edited:
The bill is the the "2020 range closure act", Legislators don't get to name bills, we do. :)

I was planning to be there for these, I even had the time off, but unfortunately my mother in law passed this Sunday so I will be flying out to Missouri for the funeral and staying out there all next week. I'm wicked bummed about not being able to be there. I'm bummed about the MIL too (we were actually pretty close) but this is SO important. I'll be monitoring the proceedings as best I can from afar.

Last edited:
email your reps.....

send testimony via mail or email to the committee and explain why you cannot attend.

contact info is below

I will indeed. Fortunately my reps are conservative so I have no fear they will vote against what they believe. I will write something and email it to both of my reps and the committee. Thanks.

HB 655, permitting towns to define and punish "disorderly houses", is a backdoor attempt to shut down recreational shooting.

It was tabled last week, but it can be taken off the table at any future session day. This is a stealth bill that must be watched.
Thank You on the up date.

I have read the text several times and have an annoted copy on my desk. Yes, an analysis of how exactly it violates legal principles accepted in NH does wonders in persuading even Dem assembly critters that the bill is inexpedient to legislate. Also looks good in the press.

I'm still in Missouri and won't be back until late Friday night. I did write a letter to the committee for all the good it will do. I've been getting alerts through the NHFC thanks to Design.

I'll be thinking about you guys and gals and hope whatever you say will get through the echo chamber of the donk mindset.

Good luck, stay safe, and stay warm, guys!

@Boris Crutches?! Good luck. Those things suckkk. I have child sized crutches that the hospital gave me after they surgically repaired my hamstring a couple years ago. I used them again recently when I broke my foot running. Crutches will mess your body up.

Parking info as per below.....School St garage is ALWAYS a trainwreck.....I dont even

Map of Concord

Parking info as per below.....School St garage is ALWAYS a trainwreck.....I dont even try anymore.....
Parking anywhere in downtown Concord is always a trainwreck...the city is run by Democrats (need I say more?). I hate going into downtown Concord and only go if absolutely necessary.

can ma**h***s come? I don't want you faggots bitch about ma**h***s invading NH.
I believe you'd be welcomed. A long time ago a member here did enough research to conclude the MA residents moving to NH were conservatives. The purpling of NH was found to be due to the anti-hunting, anti-gun agenda being taught through our school system. Which is why I used to remind people to de-program their kids by staying involved and asking what the teachers were discussing in class. If anyone isn't asking questions, you're not involved enough.

Last edited:
Boris, you're more than welcome as far as I'm concerned. I wish I was going to be there and finally get to meet you.

Back
Top Bottom