• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bill H.2095 An Act to close the large capacity magazine loophole

Crap!

I read the update from the wrong direction!

This bill is on the move.

This is bad news.

2/24/2020HouseBill reported favorably by committee and referred to the committee on House Ways and Means

Who cares if it passes.

Nobody will comply.

If it passes, nobody will be able to sell mags to others for a profit without getting arrested.

The time to buy pre ban mags is now - or else you'll never be able to legally get them again.

Crap!

I read the update from the wrong direction!

This bill is on the move.

This is bad news.

2/24/2020HouseBill reported favorably by committee and referred to the committee on House Ways and Means

Who cares if it passes.

Nobody will comply.

If it passes, nobody will be able to sell mags to others for a profit without getting arrested.

The time to buy pre ban mags is now - or else you'll never be able to legally get them again.

If this passes the preban you buy today will be just as illegal as a pmag you bought in NH for 1/2 the price. Don’t waste your money over paying

If this passes the preban you buy today will be just as illegal as a pmag you bought in NH for 1/2 the price. Don’t waste your money over paying
I can't get through the text of the bill but it appears as if you have to register your mags. You can take them to the range after but never to CCW.

People may not comply with registration.

However if caught on the street with a "hi-cap" you'll go to jail.

you know what is funny. The cops have been on the news because they can't get enough qualified candidates to go through the academies. Has anyone looked into the fact that all these stupid restrictive laws have made most of the youth prohibited from owning firearms. You know, like the 17 year old who got a dui in Mass but is otherwise law abiding now.....

Police departments are considering lowering their standards for applicants and Mr. Linsky wants to enact more restrictive laws that nobody is going to live up to....

I bet his wife has to finish herself off when he is done doing whatever it is he might try to do to her...

Last edited:
I can't get through the text of the bill but it appears as if you have to register your mags. You can take them to the range after but never to CCW.

People may not comply with registration.

However if caught on the street with a "hi-cap" you'll go to jail.

it reads to me as if you’re not LEO/Mil or a manufacturer you cannot have them period but I’m not a lawyer so what do I know lol if that is the case I’ll be selling my prebans for a premium and I’ll store some pmags at an undisclosed location. Within NH of course 😉

you know what is funny. The cops have been on the news because they can't get enough qualified candidates to go through the academies. Has anyone looked into the fact that all these stupid restrictive laws have made most of the youth prohibited from owning firearms. You know, like the 17 year old who got a dui in Mass but is otherwise law abiding now.....

Police departments are considering lowering their standards for applicants and Mr. Linsky wants to enact more restrictive laws that nobody is going to live up to....

I bet his wife has to finish herself off when he is done doing whatever it is he might try to do to her...

He's divorced.
She might have got tired of finding animal hair in the bed.

We need a guy to be a good test case to get arrested and fight back in court.

Not complying with registration is one thing.

Who would dare to carry a post ban "hi-cap"?

Do you think you can get away with that?

It says we must declare our ownership by 1/1/2020. Hmmmm.....if this is not law yet how the hell are u suppose to do that??? This is effing weird...The hell with laws we need an enforcement notice to clear all this up!!!

69d2dba89b8056d2530ad38ae8fbb40f.jpg
Tyranny is alive and well in some states. mAss being one.

Talk about creating two classes of citizens. Some have rights and others don't. How in the f*** is that constitutional? Not that these slugs care, just asking for a friend.

Well at least theres no Retired LEO exemption. Yet

It also very specifically says LEO possession is only for duty use. No personal use. There’s gonna be major pushback on this from the police organizations, at least up to the point where they can get their special exemption even for personal use. Then they’ll be placated and will happily enforce the law on the rest of the populace, because they don’t care; they kept their rights. Of course, the police will claim that all off-duty carry is duty use and not personal, so maybe I’m mistaken and there won’t be much pushback from LE.

I'm not worried about this law anymore.

Unless the state can compensate me for my mags, it's unconstitutional.

It's unconstitutional anyway.

I don't want $20 per square notch mags or $50 for my happy sticks.

Market value for U notch 33 rounder is $500.
$300 for square notch G17 and G19.

Sorry, they are worth more than that to me.

They can never be replaced so I want $1,000,000.00 per mag - in gold.

Comm2a would have a good time destroying this law.

We need a guy to be a good test case to get arrested and fight back in court.

Not complying with registration is one thing.

Who would dare to carry a post ban "hi-cap"?

Do you think you can get away with that?

Lol a lot of people have, and a lot of people "have gotten away with it". probably by stroke of luck or whatever.

There will be no test case because most people don't care to expose them to that level of liability out of turn.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom