Bill Cosby found..........

BostonVI

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have a conspiracy theory that this whole Cosby thing was a setup to completely discredit one of the only voices of reason in the black community who was speaking hard truths.

Go to school and take it seriously. Speak correctly, pull up your pants, etc. He caught a lot of shit for a speech he made at Howard University way back when - A speech that I think most of us here would agree with.

BLM came to rise just a few months after the last round of allegations came out.

[tinfoil]

Last edited:

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Gee. I guess I didn't hear about him taking s-word for his positions. And yeah, it is sad. Because the normal urban response today is, "I do whaddawan! Gimmesumpin!" Imagine JFK today. He'd be driving down inner city neighborhoods belting young men in the mouth, crying the entire time for the future of our nation.

BostonVI

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Gee. I guess I didn't hear about him taking s-word for his positions. And yeah, it is sad. Because the normal urban response today is, "I do whaddawan! Gimmesumpin!" Imagine JFK today. He'd be driving down inner city neighborhoods belting young men in the mouth, crying the entire time for the future of our nation.
A year ago, Bill Cosby set off a national debate in a speech to the NAACP where he criticized poor blacks in sometimes harsh language. Cosby emphasized personal responsibility, or the lack of it. In a new book, Michael Eric Dyson describes Cosby's remarks as a vicious attack on the most vulnerable among us.

The speech is amazing because he is 100% unconstrained by the kid gloves so-called leaders use today, and his doesn't attempt to hide his disdain for the opportunities wasted by generations that came after his. If every NBA and NFL player spoke out like him, and walked the walk to back it up, then we might have an entirely different country.

Full Speech

Last edited:

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I just don't recall outrage. Of course I'm not a poor entitled urban youth. So there's that. LOL

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a conspiracy theory that this whole Cosby thing was a setup to completely discredit one of the only voices of reason in the black community who was speaking hard truths.

Go to school and take it seriously. Speak correctly, pull up your pants, etc. He caught a lot of shit for a speech he made at Howard University way back when - A speech that I think most of us here would agree with.

BLM came to rise just a few months after the last round of allegations came out.

[tinfoil]
I suspected that at first also, but found out later that his thing had pretty much been an open secret in Hollywood for a long time. Sometimes people are just scumbags.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

[tinfoil]
Does your conspiracy go back to the sixties when he started drugging and raping literally hundreds of girls/women?

I'd say he got what he deserved.

BostonVI

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Does your conspiracy go back to the sixties when he started drugging and raping literally hundreds of girls/women?

I'd say he got what he deserved.
That went out the door after the 15th or so victim came out. I just though the timing was interesting given that he was pretty much the only outspoken voice of reason.

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

[tinfoil]
he is a sexual predator. it has nothing to do with taking out a "voice of reason in the black community." He should be castrated for what he did to women. slowly and painfully as possible.

BostonVI

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
he is a sexual predator. it has nothing to do with taking out a "voice of reason in the black community." He should be castrated for what he did to women. slowly and painfully as possible.
He's a piece of shit for sure. That's why I said it was a conspiracy theory.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
How about a syringe full of battery acid injected into his nuts, then give him a dull pair of scissors.

Top Bottom