Bill Cosby found..........

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
GUILTY! Well that didn't take long.

NORRISTOWN, Pa. -- Bill Cosby was convicted Thursday of drugging and molesting a woman in the first big celebrity trial of the #MeToo era, completing the spectacular late-life downfall of a comedian who broke racial barriers in Hollywood on his way to TV superstardom as America's Dad.

Cosby, 80, could end up spending his final years in prison after a jury concluded he sexually assaulted Temple University employee Andrea Constand at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004. He claimed the encounter was consensual.

Cosby was convicted on three counts of felony indecent aggravated assault. He faces 10 years in prison on each count, but it's not clear whether any sentences imposed may run concurrently.
Bill Cosby guilty verdict handed down on all counts today

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This probably didn't help him.....

"Cosby has said he gave Constand 1½ tablets of the over-the-counter cold and allergy medicine Benadryl to help her relax before what he called a consensual encounter."

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This probably didn't help him.....

"Cosby has said he gave Constand 1½ tablets of the over-the-counter cold and allergy medicine Benadryl to help her relax before what he called a consensual encounter."
Wait what? Am I not supposed to be giving benadryl to my non allergy guests that come over?

yogi

NES Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hey Fat Albert, stop standing behind me when I drop the soap in the shower.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wait what? Am I not supposed to be giving benadryl to my non allergy guests that come over?

I suppose you can. But if you are in court defending yourself against charges that say you drugged and sexually assaulted someone......you might not want to volunteer that kind of information.....lol

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I suppose you can. But if you are in court defending yourself against charges that say you drugged and sexually assaulted someone......you might not want to volunteer that kind of information.....lol
Not having followed the trial I don't know, but I bet it was somehow already known that he drugged them. Denying that part would look bad. Benadryl is innocuous enough to give someone reasonable doubt. It'll knock you out but you can stay awake if you want/need to. I'm not a 130# woman, though, so maybe a dose and a half it a lot.

But yeah, kind of a tough sell...
Lawyer: "Did you drug this woman and take advantage of her?"
Cosby: "No. I gave her sleeping pills and then had consensual sex with her."

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I had an issue with him being found guilty and then let out on his $1M bond until his sentencing hearing.

But then the wife made a different suggestion. This guy was found guilty of assaulting this woman 14 years ago. He is 80 years old and legally blind. Additionally he has been outed as a creep. So why should the tax payers foot the bill for this guy to live whatever time he as left in jail?

The wife suggested seizing and liquidating his assets, bak accounts, investments and paying back the court and law enforcement agencies for their work on this case and then donate the remaining money to victim's funds and shelters that specifically help women.

This woman got her day in court. He ain't gonna serve any decent amount of time in prison for his crime. He has one foot in the grave an the other on a banana peel....so why not do some good with his earnings or whatever he has left.

Save tax payers some money and help others who have been hurt in the same way he hurt this woman.

Last edited:

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I had an issue with him being found guilty and then let out on his $1M bind until his sentencing hearing.
I have the same problem with that young girl who was found guilty of coercing her boyfriend to kill himself. Why is she at home while her boyfriend is in the grave. Continuing examples of court leniency that really shouldn't happen.

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Not sure what he's worried about. He's about to head to Country Club Jail. Going to almost the same as living at home for him. Well, probably better. His very pissed off wife isn't going to be there......
The only difference is this sign faces the other way.

upload_2018-4-27_16-36-20.jpeg

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If I were on the jury, I wouldn't care what he said the pills were. It doesn't matter what he gave her

What matters is the fact that he ADMITTED to giving her SOME PILLS, she passed out, and he took advantage of her.

Only a creep would take advantage of a woman who was passed out!

TC McQuade

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Board recommends Cosby be classified as sexually violent predator
Bill Cosby should be classified as a sexually violent predator, according to an evaluation by Pennsylvania's Sexual Offenders Assessment Board.

Pennsylvania board: Bill Cosby a sexually violent predator
Comedian convicted of aggravated indecent assault

Still, the ultimate decision on Cosby's status will be up to Montgomery County Judge Steven O'Neill at an upcoming hearing, according to Kate Delano, public information officer for the Montgomery County district attorney's office.

The Sexual Offenders Assessment Board is responsible for conducting assessments of convicted sex offenders to help courts determine whether they meet the legal criteria to be classified as a sexually violent predator, according to the board's website. The distinction would mean that Cosby is subject to lifetime registration with state police, lifetime sex offender counseling and community notification.

Top Bottom