Bill Clinton Uses Columbine Anniversary to Push More Gun Control for Chicago

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Bill-Clinton-profile-finger-pointed-ap-640x480.jpg

Bill Clinton used an op-ed marking the 20th anniversary of the Columbine High School attack to push more gun control for Chicago.

He also used the column to boast about background check legislation he signed into law into 1993. Those checks became effective in 1998.

Writing in the Denver Post, Clinton noted the speed with which New Zealand enacted their gun ban, following the March 15, 2019, mosque attacks. He juxtaposed that speedy ban with the situation in the U.S. where “a minority with strong views can thwart even popular legislation, supported by hard evidence.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/22/bill-clinton-uses-columbine-anniversary-to-push-more-gun-control-for-chicago/

Because why not Bill, surely those criminals shooting up the streets of Chicago will follow the laws this time...

So what did he do THEN to stop it??? Any thoughts, Billy??? Happened on your watch. Must be YOUR fault.

Whenever these major malfunctions for human beings are about to shunned by their own as well as everyone else,

They go to the playbook with the “if ya don’t throw me out of the club, I’ll attack the NRA and guns for ya” crap.

See recently : Harvey Weinstein
:Bill Clinton
:aoc
: Ilhan Omar d mn

And many more democrats dbags.

Wild Bill has a stellar record .
Waco , Ruby ridge and who could forget this little gem on his watch.

Keep talking slick Willie.
Damn , almost forgot to add , What's the Arkancide count up to these days , ? 60 something ?

I'm all for shitting all over Bill, but let's be accurate here. Ruby Ridge was Bush. Clinton has his own share in Waco and that f***ing travesty, but as much as I hate Janet Reno I can't let her take the blame for Ruby Ridge. Please do shit all over the ATF and FBI for both that and Waco, though. Lots of blame to go around.

Well, when a jerk like Clinton has nothing else to do------- Jack.
He has nothing to worry about in life. Many millions of $$$ in the bank, luxurious homes and heavily-armed Secret Service bodyguards at taxpayers' expense to protect it all. So he gets involved in issues that really don't concern him.

They pile on a dirt bag like Weinstein and let this f***ing pervert write a**h*** op-eds !

It is funny to use a shooting where “AWs” werent used during a time when an AWB was in effect to justify the same laws that did nothing and didn’t target said weapons...

And if “AWs” were used it would prove that the ban didn’t work.

So either way it’s proven the 1994 AWB wasn’t good policy.

I don’t understand, the guy is stuffed with money and is a former president. Why the F**k doesn’t he just be satisfied with that and keep his mouth shut and go play golf and hire hookers?

I don’t understand, the guy is stuffed with money and is a former president. Why the F**k doesn’t he just be satisfied with that and keep his mouth shut and go play golf and hire hookers?

They probably have the same chip in his head that they use to operate RBG with.... think Frankenstein's lab.

-Mike

doesnt bill have the highest presidential rating in history? across the isle. he has his shortcomings, but this way of thinking isnt even on the spectrum of his issues
Interesting first post, an no Clinton isn't the highest rated president in history.

Back
Top Bottom