• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Big Thumbs Up to Gunrunner đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

watchman

NES Member
I have bought a couple guns from this store. These guys are great. Highly recommend.

Also, the interview states that "what does dad do when he comes home with a shiny new toy" (or similar).

My children will be instructed in firearm safety when they are at the right age. All young people need to be trained how to safely handle firearms. Chances are when they are trained, they will have a life long positive experience.

Good for him. No reason he can't be open.

Also, the interview states that "what does dad do when he comes home with a shiny new toy" (or similar).

My children will be instructed in firearm safety when they are at the right age. All young people need to be trained how to safely handle firearms. Chances are when they are trained, they will have a life long positive experience.
I've been teaching my son from the time he could understand what I'm saying. He knows if he ever comes across a firearm that he is to leave it alone and come get me without touching it. And if his friends are with him, he makes sure no one touches it. Pretty soon we'll be going over the more in-depth rules.

Back
Top Bottom