• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Big Thank You To Mister Happy

Garys

NES Member
Thanks to Mister Happy and his helpers for hosting the "Intro to Trap Shooting" class last night. He did a great job explaining the basic to us and showed great patience.

If he offers this again, jump on it. You won't regret it.

Thanks to Mister Happy and his helpers for hosting the "Intro to Trap Shooting" class last night. He did a great job explaining the basic to us and showed great patience.

If he offers this again, jump on it. You won't regret it.

I'll second this. It was a great evening - Mister Happy and is two fellow teachers were very patient with all of us newbies - I learned a lot and had a great time.

The only down side, I've spent some time window shopping for shotguns.....

Totally agree. I joined his class couple of years ago and it was great. Now if I could make it to the line on a regular basis. I wish I knew I would have joined this one again.

Last edited:
I've been thinking of looking for a single shot gun with that head strap to keep my head from moving from the stock. [crying] I had a great time learning the fundamentals. Now to practice until I can do it right. Dang you, Mister Happy! [laugh]

I'll second this. It was a great evening - Mister Happy and is two fellow teachers were very patient with all of us newbies - I learned a lot and had a great time.

The only down side, I've spent some time window shopping for shotguns.....

Back
Top Bottom