• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Big shout out to Lou at Business End Customs

All a big shout out to Lou at Business End Customs! He took on this slightly troubled custom caspian build and decisively got the gun to a fantastic shape! He changed out the extractor, gave me a tuned spare, fixed the barrel lugs, replaced the FLGR with GI style, and adjusted the ejector a bit. Wow!

i was highly impressed by his attention to detail, high responsiveness to questions, diligence in paperwork and getting the work done quickly. He also went to the range, tested out my different ammo and mag styles, and shot a video to show me how well and consistent the ejection pattern was.

all of this at an extremely reasonable price. I am now a big fan!

thanks Lou!

Here are the pics!

Here are some pics:

Caspian frame and slide, Kart supported / ramped barrel - 38 super (not comp), GI guide rod (with beveled edge), 4 pound competition trigger, ambi safety, wilson grips, Manny dot (0.06", named after Manny Bragg) front sight, Wilson adjustable rear. One other mod i did yesterday after i got it back.. the 20 lpi pointed front grip felt aggressive after a few hundred rounds, so i bravely took some 400# and 600# sand paper, smoothened out the front grip so it now has very comfortable but good grip squares rather than points, and then touched up the front grip with cold blueing. Wpw!

image.jpeg image_1.jpeg image_2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom