• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Big Punch, Little Package: The ‘Diablo,’ A 12GA Muzzle-Loading Pistol from American Gun Craft

mikeyp

NES Member
Big Punch, Little Package: The 'Diablo,' A 12GA Muzzle-Loading Pistol from American Gun Craft - GunsAmerica Digest

diablo-400x267.jpg

Oh, I know it's not real. I just "want" it to be.

Only change I'd make is to get rid of the grip and make it forearm-mountable and add 12-gauge shells that incorporate "Captive Netting"...

FB9OQ5HFP8NLCNV.LARGE.gif

Im so f***ing pumped to get a guitar case, a tan, somehow grow my hair... chest and head.... 2 ruger p89's one of these and a bitching black suit with my chest hair flowing.

And run my fat ass around like antonio in deaparado

Code 1118
That’ll save ya $25 if you order one.
And so ya know, this has no safety other than 1/2 cock.

And if you Mexican carry it, you might be 0 c#$%. ROFL!!!!

Hey - you could go total Mad Max with this bad-boy. Just don't load it with a heavy charge and you'd be fine. Some of you have never fired a BP gun. I'm betting you could make a pretty interesting load for this.

You go first....
No it hasn't. The last email from yesterday detailed a problem they had with machining that set them back. They expect I will have it in another month. I doubt it but I still want the damn thing so Im going to wait it out.
Probably the guy who does the test firing is waiting for his hand to heal. Jack.

I'd be in for the first shot. Again, I'D be loading it. And I'd load it light to start and see how high you can get it before it becomes unbearable.

A fun toy. Nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom