• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Big, Bad and Beautiful...Model 28

They are sweet but I do prefer my DW 44vh..

img_6682%20(large).jpg_thumbnail0.jpg

Photo is not mine, just a reference.

If youre ever in the Worcester area youre more than welcome to fondle her. Always have .44 MAG ammo too. This one is mine, passed down to my from my father.

Attachments

• 20150902_192927.jpg
    20150902_192927.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 85
Well do you want a 4" or 6" ?.........I never was much good at deciding so I went with multiples.

Now if you want to shoot 44 you need a 29

congratulations looks like a real nice one.

Quick question on the gun, box, and stocks combination
I'm not too familiar with the boxes so bear with me on this but I "thought" the solid outline ones were earlier where the gun should probably have diamond magnas so I'm wondering if everything you have matches up ?

congratulations looks like a real nice one.

Quick question on the gun, box, and stocks combination
I'm not too familiar with the boxes so bear with me on this but I "thought" the solid outline ones were earlier where the gun should probably have diamond magnas so I'm wondering if everything you have matches up ?

Very nice observation. When the original owner sent M28 to NES'er the box was crushed. So the original owner sent a replacement box. The box is for an M28...just not my M28. My serial number is N101...so it was made in 1973.

Last edited:
Very nice observation....I got lucky : )

Thanks for the update

This 4 screw 28 would feel right at home in that box.....I told you I wasn't good at deciding

M28 was the first revolver I bought. Got my tax money back and went out and got a brand new one. That was over 30 years ago. One of my favorite guns and I will never get rid of it.

Back
Top Bottom