• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden's Gun Control Claims at Odds With Crime Stats

Reptile

NES Member
By John R. Lott Jr.
After two Los Angeles sheriff’s deputies were shot and critically wounded on Saturday, Joe Biden warned, “Weapons of war have no place in our communities." And within just hours of the attack, Biden tweeted in praise of the original bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, which lasted from 1994 to 2004. “These bans saved lives, and Congress should never have let them expire,” he wrote.

A handgun, not an assault rifle, was used to shoot the deputies. But it seems that Biden never misses an opportunity to deceptively complain about “weapons of war.”

n the past, Biden and vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris have applied this label to AR-15 semi-automatic rifles. But these guns function exactly as small-game, semi-automatic hunting rifles. Though it looks like the M16 machine gun made famous in the Vietnam War, no military in the world uses the AR-15.

Gun control advocates commonly pose the question: "Why do people need a semi-automatic AR-15 to go out and kill deer?" The answer is simple: It is a hunting rifle. It has just been made to look like a military weapon. Semi-automatic weapons are also used to protect people and save lives. Single-shot rifles that require you to physically reload the gun may not do people a lot of good when their first shot misses or fails to stop an attacker. Or, for that matter, if they are facing multiple assailants.

What about Biden’s claims that the assault weapons ban saved lives?

We hold all these. . . you know the thing!

September 29. I'm really really really hoping they can't hop him up too much on drugs to get him to be able to function.

And I'm still seriously questioning our current primary election system for President. Handing the reins to the people was a huge mistake. It also ensures just 2 parties. We could go back to smokey back rooms and if the 2 parties we currently have aren't doing the job, a third or fourth or seventh party could emerge and see how it may represent the people.

But you would never get Hillary 2016 or Biden 2020. Not ever. I'm not sure WHO they would have put forth, but it wouldn't have been Biden.

By John R. Lott Jr.
After two Los Angeles sheriff’s deputies were shot and critically wounded on Saturday, Joe Biden warned, “Weapons of war have no place in our communities." And within just hours of the attack, Biden tweeted in praise of the original bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, which lasted from 1994 to 2004. “These bans saved lives, and Congress should never have let them expire,” he wrote.

A handgun, not an assault rifle, was used to shoot the deputies. But it seems that Biden never misses an opportunity to deceptively complain about “weapons of war.”

n the past, Biden and vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris have applied this label to AR-15 semi-automatic rifles. But these guns function exactly as small-game, semi-automatic hunting rifles. Though it looks like the M16 machine gun made famous in the Vietnam War, no military in the world uses the AR-15.

Gun control advocates commonly pose the question: "Why do people need a semi-automatic AR-15 to go out and kill deer?" The answer is simple: It is a hunting rifle. It has just been made to look like a military weapon. Semi-automatic weapons are also used to protect people and save lives. Single-shot rifles that require you to physically reload the gun may not do people a lot of good when their first shot misses or fails to stop an attacker. Or, for that matter, if they are facing multiple assailants.

What about Biden’s claims that the assault weapons ban saved lives?

@Reptile Really? Assault rifle, yet again?

Creepy Joe Biden is just the Communist Tool to attempt to take the White House, and if he does, He most likely will resign and Whore Harris will take over. He already said in the past that due to his age that he might not complete the 4 years. Folks he already told you the game plan, That is of course if you were paying attention.

What concerns me is early voting and the rabid anti-Trump left-wing voters who voted for Joe as a thoughtless reflex.
Joe could go full retard, say stupid s**t in a debate, start drooling and collapse on the floor while calling for his mother.
Maybe some of voters would say "Uh-oh", but can't get their votes back.
A lot can happen between now and Nov/3 but those mindless votes are in while Joe decompensates.
Also, mail in votes and the delay while they are counted concerns me. I believe it was Stalin who said, and I paraphrase, "It's not who votes that matters, it's who counts the votes".

Back
Top Bottom