Biden's ATF nominee

basscatfrank

NES Member
Here is a bit of his background:

...he worked for a year and a month as a senior advisor for the municipal firearm reform advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety. He also worked nearly three years as senior vice president of public safety solutions for ShotSpotter, a gunshot detection system.

For the last five years, Chipman has worked as a senior policy advisor at Giffords, a gun violence prevention advocacy group.

You don't think he'll bring any ingrained bias to his job, do you?

An important component in building an untraceable gun is what is called the lower receiver, which is usually made of metal or polymer. Unfinished receivers (sometimes called “80% receivers”) can be legally purchased online without a license, without a serial number or other markings.

I got an email that a certain site has 80% lowers in stock ....... $550 for 5. 😫

I used to get them @$50 easy, blemished for $40.

Here is a bit of his background:

...he worked for a year and a month as a senior advisor for the municipal firearm reform advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety. He also worked nearly three years as senior vice president of public safety solutions for ShotSpotter, a gunshot detection system.

For the last five years, Chipman has worked as a senior policy advisor at Giffords, a gun violence prevention advocacy group.

You don't think he'll bring any ingrained bias to his job, do you?

He already worked for the ATF for 25 years, so it won't be new. The only new twist will be whatever Biden shoots off in his fiat, which Chipman will then enforce.

The Second Amendment envisions firearms as being 'well regulated,' and individual sheriffs aren't entitled to decide whether a particular regulation is constitutional—that's the job of the courts," Chipman wrote. First. That should also include the ATF passing regulations without first having a hearing in a court of law, on the constitutional rights of LEGAL LAW ABIDING AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!! Remember, it's the courts job to determine what is legal or not! And secondly. " WELL REGULATED " has another word directly after it! Militia! If it were written , well regulated weapons. I could see the debate. But it's not! You can't have common sense gun laws, WITHOUT COMMON SENSE!!!

The Second Amendment envisions firearms as being 'well regulated,' and individual sheriffs aren't entitled to decide whether a particular regulation is constitutional—that's the job of the courts," Chipman wrote. First. That should also include the ATF passing regulations without first having a hearing in a court of law, on the constitutional rights of LEGAL LAW ABIDING AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!! Remember, it's the courts job to determine what is legal or not! And secondly. " WELL REGULATED " has another word directly after it! Militia! If it were written , well regulated weapons. I could see the debate. But it's not! You can't have common sense gun laws, WITHOUT COMMON SENSE!!!
even i know that 'well regulated' means 'under proper command' and was used to describe military style organization in regard of the militia structure.
but, who cares what it meant back then, as now all kids know that the word 'regulated' substance means. and what happens to a stuff that gets 'well regulated' - like a beer for a 17 yr old.

even i know that 'well regulated' means 'under proper command' and was used to describe military style organization in regard of the militia structure.
but, who cares what it meant back then, as now all kids know that the word 'regulated' substance means. and what happens to a stuff that gets 'well regulated' - like a beer for a 17 yr old.
THAT is why we need the NES Militia.

I'm sort of hoping that we've got some Dem middle-grounders that will quietly put a halt to this d-bag.

Why can't they find the vehemently anti-tobacco or vehemently anti-alcohol guy ever????
there ARE a lot of southern moderate dems from gun loving states! :)

The whole agency should be scrapped. Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms (and Explosives). A + T... but them under the FDA. Firearms... shouldn't have a whole agency dedicated to stomping on rights.
Explosives? Have the states regulate them and give them all a federal database to share information in.
I wonder how the ATF agents in the Alcohol and Tobacco divisions feel about all the hate and memes? I never looked. Do they have their own memes? Do they shoot dogs too?
Do those divisions even exist? They probably hire tobacco experts and put them on gun enforcement. Yup. that sounds like something government would do. Would explain why an ATF agent would have no clue about gun parts, definitions of a guns, and the murky waters between SBR, pistol, firearm, AOW, etc....

can you link that?

He said that “cult members” at Waco “used 2 .50 caliber Barretts to shoot down two Texas Air National Guard helicopters.” A congressional report on the siege released in 1996, however, said that while shots had been fired at three helicopters that flew over the Mt. Carmel compound, none were “shot down” – and no ATF agents or National Guard crew members on board were injured, either.

THAT is why we need the NES Militia.
Good to go. Somebody please wake me up if I'm napping when the 'go time' signal is broadcast.

Image000173-1024x613.png

Back
Top Bottom