• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden wants to give assault weapon owners two options: Sell your guns to the feds or register

I'm guessing that the S/N would have to be limited to 3 or 4 characters. Jack.
Not actually. When the AW gets ready for it's assault, more numbers will become visible.

Engraving is a lot like getting tattooed.

Mary (stock collapsed)

vs.

May you enjoy your stay in Jamaica. (Full auto mode)

I am glad my AK is registered with the State of MA. Can you imagine what that gun might do if left unregistered?

I would fear it might leave the safe and go attack people.

So, Joe, here's what you do:
You go to Yankee candle and buy a cinnamon/vanilla scented one. Then, you go home, up to the bedroom. You light the candle, close the blinds, and put some romantic music on. You lock the door and undress. Lay on the bed and, for a second, you enjoy the fresh linen, and can get all dreamy about getting my guns registered.
And then you f*** yourself.

So, Joe, here's what you do:
You go to Yankee candle and buy a cinnamon/vanilla scented one. Then, you go home, up to the bedroom. You light the candle, close the blinds, and put some romantic music on. You lock the door and undress. Lay on the bed and, for a second, you enjoy the fresh linen, and can get all dreamy about getting my guns registered.
And then you f*** yourself.
[rofl][rofl][rofl]

I had no idea where you were going with that.

Back
Top Bottom