Biden wants supreme court to authorize police to be able to enter your home seize guns without a warrant.

Just purchased all the decoy dogs from amazon. When they run out of ammo on the plastic animals, I’ll be in the shed to deliver them some additional rounds.
Admin reload, tactical reload, New York reload, and in their case... no time to reload.

Xiden and the Vacuum don't like the police, they are expendable. BLM and Antifa are being groomed for the political enforcement force, like the SA. I wonder how many cops actually realize this.

The assumption that every police officer has benign intent every time they would enter a home, if allowed, is demonstrably false. Once inside the home they could confiscate innumerable things under unjustified or contrived circumstances. If the USSC (so-called) allows this it will have provided a license to theft to every ambitious and unscrupulous person who is, or who may decide to become, a police officer. It is a license to theft. No. In doing this the government becomes a source of insecurity rather than security, a predator amongst those it was designed to protect, and anathema to its every founding principle. No. I will not support this under any justification or any assertion of authority on any pretext under the sun.

Bottom line kiss my ass.

Look at the legal section of Firearms Policy Coalition website, they are a party to may of these lawsuits and it's a easy way to find summaries and links to the cases.

The assumption that every police officer has benign intent every time they would enter a home, if allowed, is demonstrably false. Once inside the home they could confiscate innumerable things under unjustified or contrived circumstances. If the USSC (so-called) allows this it will have provided a license to theft to every ambitious and unscrupulous person who is, or who may decide to become, a police officer. It is a license to theft. No. In doing this the government becomes a source of insecurity rather than security, a predator amongst those it was designed to protect, and anathema to its every founding principle. No. I will not support this under any justification or any assertion of authority on any pretext under the sun.

Bottom line kiss my ass.
Brilliantly put

Bottom line kiss my ass.

This situation is almost exactly why these things were put into the bill of rights

She can't even keep her lies straight:

if scouts agreed to this then everyone would know they ar not their to protect individual rights.

2A - almost gone
1A - Almost gone
5A - seemingly gone
4A- seems that will be out the window as well....

in another thread I likened the democrats to nazi's and was told that once you mention nazi's you lose your credibility....

well, what should we call what Biden is trying to do?

I mean the POS has alzheimers and they elected him to the Oval Office.
Every one of the 10 amendments should contain a disclaimer: "Deprivation of this right is punishable by death", this way the system would be encouraged to not act like tyrants. Then we need one more amendment to put down tyrant politicians and government officials. Once convicted the sentence will be carried out in 10 days with no appeals.

The only other way to stop these tyrants is repealing the 16th amendment (the income tax) and stopping the government from collecting taxes. Because think about it. Right now there are government actors, paid for by your and my taxes, that are arguing in an actual court that we cannot be trusted with our civil liberties. No money, no argument.

Bottom line kiss my ass.
I agree here..
Have people forgotten about civil asset forfeiture and law enforcement's abuse of that? Originally designed to fight drug trafficking. You know, taking drug money, seizing cars, houses of drug dealers.
You get stopped for speeding while on a road trip somewhere, and the ask you if you have any cash, and they clean you out. This happens frequently to people who go on a cross country vacation and carry a good amount of cash. The cops VA, MD or whatever see a MA plate driving through going to Florida, they know there is probably cash in the car and they have the ability to take it. You think they log all those cash grabs into evidence?
Doesn't stop with cash either. Look no further than our own back yard... The gov't tried to take that motel in Tewksbury... not because it had drugs and prostitution, the Motel 6 down the street had just as much if not more... I guarantee you it was because it was a little guy, who owned a valuable property, and it was perceived at some level he wouldn't be able to put up a fight. Luckily a pro-bono group did and he won. Motel 6- they ain't going after a corp with deep pockets that makes political donations.

Back
Top Bottom