• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden vows to ban assault weapons 'come hell or high water' - Biden made the comments during the House Democratic Caucus Issues Conference

Well, he’ll have to wait for 2024 or later for that to happen. With the House controlled by Republicans that will not pass. He’ll need to have his party take control of both houses as well.

President Biden said in a speech on Wednesday that he's going to ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines "come hell or high water."

Biden made the comments at the House Democratic Caucus Issues Conference in Baltimore, Maryland on Wednesday night.

"I know it may make some of you uncomfortable, but that little state above me, Delaware is one of them, has the highest rate, one of the highest rates of gun ownership. But guess what? We're going to ban assault weapons again come hell or high water and high capacity magazines. When we did it last time to reduce mass deaths," Biden said.

Continues...
1677815189772.png

Using the Feds own reports the Last 10 year assault weapons ban did little to Nothing on reducing Gun Violence, so let's do that again..... What a Clown leading the Clown Show !

fjb__99658.1647979036.jpg

...and the ass he rode in on!!!

Last edited:
Using the Feds own reports the Last 10 year assault weapons ban did little to Nothing on reducing Gun Violence, so let's do that again..... What a Clown leading the Clown Show !
i do not think he actually says the assault ban he wants to enforce is related to 'gun violence' topic.

The effed up thing about Biden's attempt to ban assault weapons, is that if one was to WANT to incite the next (un)civil war, this is how you'd do it. A tyrannical ban on these guns would result in untold numbers of people killed with these very same weapons, on the part of the revolting people and by the .gov representatives who choose to follow orders, thereby proving why they're necessary for civilians to own. Far more people would die from his attempted ban, than are lost to them as it is now.

The people wouldn't need F-15s or hellfire missiles. The guns Americans already own would be used to take out the tyrannical politicians, their donors, families, and enablers in the media and big tech. Just about any centerfire rifle would be suitable for distance work. Handguns and shotguns for bringing the fight right to them.

No threat, NSA peeps who come to visit. Just brainstorming, and stating the obvious.

Last edited:
And it wouldn’t stop with a reversal of the dictate - those that had any part in the implementation would need to be banished from power at best and a full & complete amnesty for those on the object side - or the fighting continues.

New group of NES patriots arising. Or have longer term members finally noticed the dangly bits between their legs?

People can only be pushed so far, and eventually it’s too much. It took years for the colonists to even consider the Declaration of Independence.

Pile on the Kung-Flu lies and at this point I would argue mass murder. Then consider the January 6th folks that would rather be in Gitmo. We know we aren’t getting a fair shake at the jury box and the ballot box is believed by a majority to be corrupt. Why would we trust them with the last box?

He won't get a ban through the House. Possibly not even through the Senate.

And if he did, the courts are composed differently than they were thirty years ago. And gun jurisprudence has evolved. An injunction would be immediate.

I'm not worried.

I've said this before, I'll say it again: the way that Biden will get semi autos on the NFA is he will do an EO that focuses on the ease of converting them into full auto firearms which creates a constructive possession narrative and because of Hughes closing the registry all semi automatics are illegal machine guns and must be turned in or owners will be found to be involved in an insurrection and Biden will declare martial law and use the military and police to confiscate and arrest owners.

Congress isn't going to stop him and SCOTUS rulings have no enforcement mechanism, so they can rule it unconstitutional all they want, but a ruling is just words, not force.

If you doubt that, you don't realize that you're living in 1984.

biden-yelling_0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom