• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden vows to ban assault weapons 'come hell or high water' - Biden made the comments during the House Democratic Caucus Issues Conference

Well one thing is for certain.... he's likely going to be in hell long before some kind of a actual ban happens.... so he should stick to talking about prescription jugs, tae-kwon diabetes, corn pop and all that other stuff he likes to talk about...
Chocolate chip ice cream

These guns utilize ammunition consisting of a long, relatively large diameter shell that is designed to hold a large amount of explosive powder, but that has a very narrow neck to hold a long, narrow slug. This slug is therefore blasted out at a very high muzzle velocity of 3,300 feet per second.

The AR-15 is designed to cause a very damaging shock wave that creates an extraordinarily large amount of tissue damage. Because of the projectile's extraordinarily high velocity and relatively heavy weight, it severely injures or kills virtually any person in its path. It can also easily penetrate walls, furniture and even humans and still injure or kill someone behind.
These characteristics make the AR-15 far too dangerous and destructive for home or business defense. Because of the extraordinary tissue damage created, an AR-15 is wholly unsuitable for hunting. It is a weapon of war suitable only for warfare at least a mile away from any civilians.

This could be descriping many firearms such foolishness. I like the statement “Not suitable for hunting and only warfare at least a mile away”

I guess I need to tell the coyotes I hunt with my AR that they should not die. A mile away? With an AR? I gotta call bullshit on that unless you’re trying to just hit a building

The medal of freedom is crying.

f***ing puke

obama-biden-medal-of-freedom-memes-fb__700-png.jpg
Medal of Treason?

Using the Feds own reports the Last 10 year assault weapons ban did little to Nothing on reducing Gun Violence, so let's do that again..... What a Clown leading the Clown Show !
It will work this time. Then the next time. Promise.

This could be descriping many firearms such foolishness
it is quite correctly describing everything that will be banned. i m actually surprised how rather correctly they identified them all:
"guns utilize ammunition consisting of a long, relatively large diameter shell that is designed to hold a large amount of explosive powder, but that has a very narrow neck to hold a long, narrow slug."

with the larger amount of powder to be anything above 1 grain of it. so now even complete imbeciles should, hopefully, get it.

Of course, we already know this ....

Democrats have capitalized on the horrific domestic terrorist attack at the Covenant School in Nashville by using it as an example of the need for gun control. Exploiting the deaths of six people, including three 9-year-old students, the virulent Left have increased their propaganda to call for bans on "assault rifles."
This is typical left-wing pandering. As usual, it omits all the relevant facts ...
... Furthermore, consider the average number of homicides resulting from knives or even people's bare hands. During that same period, the FBI reported that an average of 669.2 people are killed annually from someone's "hands, fists, feet, etc." Knives were used in substantially more homicides, with an average of 1,544 people killed yearly...
... The next time a Democrat laments homicides caused by hammers or knives will be the first time. They're not interested in really stopping senseless killings. They are just trying to take away the rights of others and make as much money as possible in the process — the anti-gun lobby is a booming industry, after all. Their outrage is political theater. They don't bring viable or relevant solutions — they just exploit tragedies for their political gain.

Last edited:
How many assault rifles did he leave in Afghanistan, and where are they going to end up. Many of the weapons sent to Ukraine are ending up in the possession of gangs in Europe,

Back
Top Bottom