• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden vows to ban assault weapons 'come hell or high water' - Biden made the comments during the House Democratic Caucus Issues Conference

Reptile

NES Member
President Biden said in a speech on Wednesday that he's going to ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines "come hell or high water."

Biden made the comments at the House Democratic Caucus Issues Conference in Baltimore, Maryland on Wednesday night.

"I know it may make some of you uncomfortable, but that little state above me, Delaware is one of them, has the highest rate, one of the highest rates of gun ownership. But guess what? We're going to ban assault weapons again come hell or high water and high capacity magazines. When we did it last time to reduce mass deaths," Biden said.

Continues...

"come hell or high water.”

All he needs to do is add a “I’m not kidding” or “enjoy your senior years”

I’m not sure if Biden is even a person and he’s not just some animatronic sideshow from splash Mountain at Disney World.

I say a lot of dumb shit, all politicians say lot of dumb shit.. Joe Biden has over 50 years in politics saying dumb Shit, it’s really embarrassing.

I just wonder how long they can keep this guy alive.

Last edited:
Hell or high water? LOL, clearly Brandon no longer remembers the saying, "Be careful what you wish for." (apologies for the grammar)

The other possibility is that Hunter bought a shit-ton of stock in Freedom Group and Daddy FJB is pumping up the stock price.

The medal of freedom is crying.

f***ing puke

obama-biden-medal-of-freedom-memes-fb__700-png.jpg

Hope he can tread water. It's settled law from the Supremes.

"We're going to maintain segregation come hell or high water." Same shitty argument. Different century.

Babbling senile old man. If he had the executive power he would quit talking and just do it. He had the house and senate, if he had the votes he would have done it then. Not going to happen now but somehow yelling about it makes him feel better.
Just pandering to his audience.

Babbling senile old man. If he had the executive power he would quit talking and just do it. He had the house and senate, if he had the votes he would have done it then. Not going to happen now but somehow yelling about it makes him feel better.
After SCOTUS slaps down his student loan forgiveness he will look even more old and senile.

So he wants to ban “select fire” full auto/3-round burst guns? That’s been done NFA. /sarc

In ma I don’t have a (cough) assault rifle. Mine is neutered. No bayonet lug, pinned stock, pinned muzzle brake etc.

FU

And I want my Sturmgewehr!!! The real one not the “in name only” one.

Back
Top Bottom