• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden VA go eff yourself

That’s unreal.

I’ve worn a mask maybe 5 times since COVID hit and almost all were at the request of my ex (shitty doctor bitch) when going into a store with her (so I didn’t embarrass her for being with someone that doesn’t believe lies.)

I couldn’t live like you all have through this nonsense.

The question is why, to show solidarity to that weasel Fauci?

Why is the federal government still fighting in court to require masks on airplanes? Why did the CDC or whatever just add covid vaccination to the recommended vaccination schedule for very young kids? At best it's about control, at worst who knows.

My eye doctor's group at Massachusetts Eye Assoc. do not require masks. They are allowed if you wish but none of the staff wear them.

My eye doctor's group at Massachusetts Eye Assoc. do not require masks. They are allowed if you wish but none of the staff wear them.
Yeah, it's like eye doctors are not part of some "List" of facilities that have to require masks. Took my mom to an eye doctor appointment in Hopkinton last week and masks were optional. Took her for blood work on Tuesday and you had to have a mask to get into the door. Someone is making up various rules.

Yeah, it's like eye doctors are not part of some "List" of facilities that have to require masks. Took my mom to an eye doctor appointment in Hopkinton last week and masks were optional. Took her for blood work on Tuesday and you had to have a mask to get into the door. Someone is making up various rules.
still required at outpatient drug treatment centers, cant figure out why

I was at the Dr office last week, they require mask, old dude sitting across from me pulls down his mask coughs and then pulls the mask back up, extremely effective for preventing the transmission of viruses.

People have been doing precisely that since this whole thing started. It's amazing.

If they pretend they work, I pretend to wear one:

Double incognito for the win, I've been wearing them for 2.5 years. I've had a couple of surgeries over the past year and need to go into med facilities, I'm not going to skip the doctor of this bullcrap.

My last PC appointment at JP was hilarious. The doc was a complete bozo…came into room in MOPP level 4 gear!

I said you do realize there is a phony baloney vaccine out now. He said yes and I have been boosted, have you been boosted?

I said no, the Gov has pumped me up with enough BS vaccines and nuked my insides with preventative antibiotics that the Cerveza Bug ain’t got a chance surviving in my system.

He looked at me very confused..I said you must be new to Gov work…he said yes…I laughed

The effing VA 😂😂😂

I just went to the VA here in Albuquerque this week for blood work up and MRI. I have COPD
and can hardly breath with a mask, so I just pull it down and inhale through my nose! Nobody even bothered me about it.
Also got a new PC, and noticed no more questions about Covid Boosters.
I did have get a Shingles shot, and my arm was sore as hell for a few days! I never had a shot that hurts like that!

The CDC recommended making masks optional in medical facilities back in September 2022. Why is Massholia still maskurbating?
If enough of us just refuse...... never mind.
People in this state wouldn't adhere to a boycott if it inconvenienced them slightly.

I just went to the VA here in Albuquerque this week for blood work up and MRI. I have COPD
and can hardly breath with a mask, so I just pull it down and inhale through my nose! Nobody even bothered me about it.
Also got a new PC, and noticed no more questions about Covid Boosters.
I did have get a Shingles shot, and my arm was sore as hell for a few days! I never had a shot that hurts like that!
Did you forget pre-OS travel yellow fever & plague shot...?

The CDC recommended making masks optional in medical facilities back in September 2022. Why is Massholia still maskurbating?
If enough of us just refuse...... never mind.
People in this state wouldn't adhere to a boycott if it inconvenienced them slightly.
I seriously thought call both Docs and telling where to stick-their face diapers & get my care somewhere else...36 hours later I've cooled off a tad,
EFF-em on general principal.

Got two appointments on Monday just called the JP Va and they require masking....lol

I just called to confirm and got as polite yes you must mask. I'm effing done with this shite, not their woke game, it's insane and unscientific. DONE!
I think they dropped the requirement yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom