biden: un leases world health org., could be the end of constitution. if lucky will become obsolete victim himself.

Does anyone really think Dementia Joe is actually running the country? He's nothing but a puppet for the far left "advisors" he's surrounded himself with.

Yo!

He's RUNNING THE COUNTRY!

I've said it before - if you were some high level cabal, would you screw up this often, this much???

He's a crazy old man and keeps throwing out ideas like he did 8 years as "GIDDASHATGUN" VP and 30 or so years in Congress. The man is the one you want negotiating between parties, not anywhere near a policy decision or microphone.

You want the crazy guy in charge? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TEH CRAZY GUY IS IN CHARGE!

(Given what you see of Kamala and hte American public's distaste for her - do you really think anyone BUT "I need a black lady" Joe made that decision?)

More like ruining the country. Inept Joe being "in charge" is one of the worst train wrecks I've seen. I can only hope that people are smart enough to NOT vote him in for another term. Yeah, we're completely BONED. All the illegal crap he's trying to pull is boggling.

Also, the term, “Public Health Emergency,” is ill-defined and could include not only a viral pandemic, but also a rise in crime rates, climate change, or any other issue that arguably may affect “public health.”
"Gun Violence"
They'll use the WHO for gun control the way they wanted to use the CDC.

Does anyone really think Dementia Joe is actually running the country? He's nothing but a puppet for the far left "advisors" he's surrounded himself with.

Susan rice and Ron klain are the puppet masters. Both are incompetent loons

Dennis is right....they ARE running the country....because if someone else were doing it, they wouldnt screw up everything they touched and drive public opinion this badly against them

They know a bloodbath is coming in november elections and cant do a thing to alter that
They might be running the country, but their time is limited and they know it. After November (hopefully the stars align), and republicans are returned to control the house and senate, FJB's power will be gone. If that happens I seriously believe he will be impeached.

There might not be enough votes to really impeach him...there is still a lot in play here. There is already ample evidence that they should remove him with the 25th amendment.

I would also love to see G. Soros imprisoned and given the same treatment everyone who was at the capitol on Jan 6th is getting right now for trying to affect fair elections.

They might be running the country, but their time is limited and they know it. After November (hopefully the stars align), and republicans are returned to control the house and senate, FJB's power will be gone. If that happens I seriously believe he will be impeached.

There might not be enough votes to really impeach him...there is still a lot in play here. There is already ample evidence that they should remove him with the 25th amendment.

I would also love to see G. Soros imprisoned and given the same treatment everyone who was at the capitol on Jan 6th is getting right now for trying to affect fair elections.

lol yeah im sure voting will fix this

are you not paying attention?

Don't impeach him. Don't make a martyr out of him. Just make him irrelevant. Hell, maybe Congress forces the President into his historic role as EXECUTOR and not as LEGISLATOR. Hmmmm.

Dennis is right....they ARE running the country....because if someone else were doing it, they wouldnt screw up everything they touched and drive public opinion this badly against them

They know a bloodbath is coming in november elections and cant do a thing to alter that
Ummm... I'll wait but start a list of things the .gov does right

Parks dept...

Impeach him

He's clearly nor mentally fit...especially when one considers the nuclear implications.

His approval ratings are such that no one outside of the media is going to get upset/martyr him....especially after the november elections

Honestly.....we cant put up with the incompetence

The baby formula bish is a perfect example of bungling at every level and inability to tshoot/solve problems before they're a crisis
Think through your words impeach him and then what

Susan rice and Ron klain are the puppet masters. Both are incompetent loons
Correct, as well the rest of the incompetent "advisors" the admin had hired. These people are far left ideologues who are so out of touch with the average American. They HATE this country and the majority of it's citizens and are determined to "change" America like Barry campaigned on. Notice how they're doubling down on their disastrous policies and refuse to change? As I mentioned in another thread in Victor Davis Hanson's latest article he points out the far left Dems are so radical they can never get 50% of the vote anymore so must resort to the Courts and violence to accomplish their goals.

Ummm... I'll wait but start a list of things the .gov does right

Parks dept...

Social Security. Despite people's complaints, if you look at what they've done in the last 80-100 years with no outside government help, no overreach, nothing, it's pretty amazing. And their only financial problem is really that there are too many darned Baby Boomers. Once those die off, SSI balances itself again. I think the "danger zone" (cue Kenny Loggins) is only a decade long. Then it self-corrects as the # of retirees to every worker normalizes.

But the list is DEFINITELY pretty short. HUD and DOE on the top of my list of "why do we have these departments" questions.

Social Security. Despite people's complaints, if you look at what they've done in the last 80-100 years with no outside government help, no overreach, nothing, it's pretty amazing. And their only financial problem is really that there are too many darned Baby Boomers. Once those die off, SSI balances itself again. I think the "danger zone" (cue Kenny Loggins) is only a decade long. Then it self-corrects as the # of retirees to every worker normalizes.

But the list is DEFINITELY pretty short. HUD and DOE on the top of my list of "why do we have these departments" questions.
I thought gen x had more people than the boomers and the millenials were even more than that? Serious question

I thought gen x had more people than the boomers and the millenials were even more than that? Serious question

More millennial than Boomers. GenX a distant 3rd. The second wave of SSI problems - I'll be dead. I'm sure Millennials will blame everyone else for that one, too. LOL

And thennnn what about the 2nd in command...

she will continue to follow policies that violate the constitution, usurp congress's authority, and put Americans at risk. Sooo, impeach, try and execute. She can be the first woman of color executed for treason. You know how the dems like ethnic firsts.

of course, this would require republicans with sufficient numbers and sufficient courage. So it's as likely to happen as me being asked to host a Miss Fitness pageant.

Back
Top Bottom