Biden to Sign Expansive EO Today on Background Checks

I'm not stumping for DeSantis here, I'm only asserting that its laughable to think that he wouldnt have a chance or get traction.

WRT pro freedom etc we havent had a "pro freedom" president make it to the last round in as long as ive been alive, so thats somewhat of a non starter. NPCs want to feel "safe and
warmy" so that makes it difficult.

Trump in some ways ended up being pro freedom by accident but still anti gun becasue he sucked the NRAs dick, but thats not a surprise given institutional fealty towards them by
politicians.

He'll def get traction, but IMO his brand of politics won't play well outside of FL and maybe a handful of deep deep R states.

The more I think about it, Trump just happened to get lucky with a lot of stuff or the timing was good due to external factors.

I agree with just about all Disantis/Trump talking points. But will they follow through? Will the Republican establishment reverse all the EPA regulations, combustion requirements, regulations on heating and cooking appliances, regulations on heating fuels, oil drilling regulations AND DO IT IN THE 1ST SIX MONTHS IN OFFICE ?

He'll def get traction, but IMO his brand of politics won't play well outside of FL and maybe a handful of deep deep R states.

The more I think about it, Trump just happened to get lucky with a lot of stuff or the timing was good due to external factors.

If Trump had faced Sanders I think he would have lost. Luckily for Trump they put him up against Clinton and people didnt come to grips with how much she was hated. She fell in quick order to my great delight.

I hate to say it but the best chance Rs have of taking back the White House is if Trump is taken out of the race because he’s being tried for the Stormy Danials debacle.

If Trump had faced Sanders I think he would have lost. Luckily for Trump they put him up against Clinton and people didnt come to grips with how much she was hated. She fell in quick order to my great delight.

I hate to say it but the best chance Rs have of taking back the White House is if Trump is taken out of the race because he’s being tried for the Stormy Danials debacle.
Then every single Republican candidate from here on in will be arrested if they get away with it.
Welcome to El Salvador .

Back
Top Bottom