Biden to gun manufacturers: 'I'm coming for you. Period'

mikeyp

NES Member
Biden using his vast wealth of knowledge once again :rolleyes:Private video that can't be embedded

2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden promised gun manufacturers across the United States that he’s “coming for them.”

“A guy has 12 assault weapons with bump stocks, which means you can fire it faster. You can pull the trigger faster,” Biden said to a crowd during a CNN town hall. “Why in God’s name should anyone, anyone, anyone, anyone be able to own that? It’s just wrong, and we’ve got to — and I promise you, as president, I am going to get these guys.”

Biden continued after the crowd applauded by reiterating his desire to curtail gun production in America while also acknowledging his goal of hindering the National Rifle Association’s efforts.

“I want to let them know. I promise you. I’m the only guy that has beaten the gun manufacturers — I’m the only guy that has beaten the NRA nationally, and I did it twice, nationally. And gun manufacturers, I’m coming for you. Period."

Biden also took his gun control message to a meeting this week with anti-gun group Moms Demand Action in which he attacked fellow 2020 candidate Bernie Sanders on guns.

“Too many Republicans and some Democrats, like Bernie Sanders, voted five times against the Brady bill that I was passing,” Biden said. “Five times against background checks and waiting periods.”

Biden also attacked Sanders on guns on social media, suggesting the Vermont senator is partially responsible for the power gun manufacturers currently have.

View: https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1230329979658915841

Democratic voters are set to caucus in Nevada on Saturday where Biden is polling at second place, behind Sanders, according to a recent poll.

I must have missed the tobacco and pharmaceutical amendments, which would have placed them on equal footing with the right to keep and bear arms, while in law school

Well it's not just that. You can sue a gun manufacturer to my knowledge, ie if the product is defective somehow and causes harm/loss, false advertising, etc.. you just can sue them because somebody used them in a negilgent/dangerous/illegal manner that caused harm.

I'm not sure the pharmaceutical companies aren't similarly protected, usually they get sued for defective products or what amounts to false advertising.

Biden to gun manufacturers: 'I'm coming for you. Period'
s-l400.jpg

Well it's not just that. You can sue a gun manufacturer to my knowledge, ie if the product is defective somehow and causes harm/loss, false advertising, etc.. you just can sue them because somebody used them in a negilgent/dangerous/illegal manner that caused harm.

I'm not sure the pharmaceutical companies aren't similarly protected, usually they get sued for defective products or what amounts to false advertising.

I confess to no little curiosity: Has anyone, ever, successfully sued Ford because a drunk killed a family member while driving one?

R

(Biden is a senile has been doing anything that pops into his calcified brain in a vain attempt to be relevant. In other news, water is wet.)

Flailing a bit Joe ?
I can hear the voice in his earpiece now.
"It's going to shit Joe , quick fall back , scream gunz, NRA , quick !!"

Biden using his vast wealth of knowledge once again :rolleyes:Private video that can't be embedded

2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden promised gun manufacturers across the United States that he’s “coming for them.”

“A guy has 12 assault weapons with bump stocks, which means you can fire it faster. You can pull the trigger faster,” Biden said to a crowd during a CNN town hall. “Why in God’s name should anyone, anyone, anyone, anyone be able to own that? It’s just wrong, and we’ve got to — and I promise you, as president, I am going to get these guys.”

Biden continued after the crowd applauded by reiterating his desire to curtail gun production in America while also acknowledging his goal of hindering the National Rifle Association’s efforts.

“I want to let them know. I promise you. I’m the only guy that has beaten the gun manufacturers — I’m the only guy that has beaten the NRA nationally, and I did it twice, nationally. And gun manufacturers, I’m coming for you. Period."

Biden also took his gun control message to a meeting this week with anti-gun group Moms Demand Action in which he attacked fellow 2020 candidate Bernie Sanders on guns.

“Too many Republicans and some Democrats, like Bernie Sanders, voted five times against the Brady bill that I was passing,” Biden said. “Five times against background checks and waiting periods.”

Biden also attacked Sanders on guns on social media, suggesting the Vermont senator is partially responsible for the power gun manufacturers currently have.

View: https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1230329979658915841

Democratic voters are set to caucus in Nevada on Saturday where Biden is polling at second place, behind Sanders, according to a recent poll.

Hey Joe you dip shit !! Ass monkey. Can I sue the alcohol producers? how about a bar? or the car maker when I get hit by a drunk.

Back
Top Bottom