• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Biden Talks About Using Hellfire Missiles Against American Gun Owners

So tell Biden that all of the gun owners are in hiding in New York City and to play it safe he should bomb the city flat. Let's see if he's got the guts to back up his big mouth now lol.

They are all open tyrants now. Did you hear Bernie the Commie? We are all racists, and the government "needs to deal with it" What do you think he means? I think you know. Many of us had Farrah Fawcet posters on the walls when we were teenagers, Bernie had a photo of Stalin. And he probably did the same thing we did, just a different subject...

Double barrel with one extra in the side saddle. Is that called a 2+1 “goose rules?” No pun intended
and where do I get ahold of said 12-10 gauge hybrid?

Well doesn't he put the D in douchebag.

Maybe we can bring back the arsehole of the month like they used to have in hustler. His face right in the crack with the balls hanging below his chin.

They are all open tyrants now. Did you hear Bernie the Commie? We are all racists, and the government "needs to deal with it" What do you think he means? I think you know. Many of us had Farrah Fawcet posters on the walls when we were teenagers, Bernie had a photo of Stalin. And he probably did the same thing we did, just a different subject...
1581388394551.jpeg

I just went on his website to look at his specific bullshit. There was a video of him talking with Cardi B.

Those brain cells are never ever ever going to come back for me. Non stop emotional platitudes of bullshit. Cardi makes Rosie Perez sound like a Rhodes Scholar

No. Military members have a duty to NOT follow unlawful orders. And can be punished under UCMJ for following unlawful orders.

I didn't say they don't have a duty to not follow unlawful orders. I said that is not written anywhere in the UCMJ.

Soldiers who committed atrocities in Vietnam who tried the "I was only following orders" defense have been convicted regardless. But the reason they tried that defense in the first place was because the UCMJ does not specify that one must disobey an unlawful order. I willing to be wrong here if you can show me the reference.

The military has an oath-sworn obligation by the UCMJ to follow lawful orders from superiors in their chain of command. They do not have an obligation to NOT follow unlawful orders. That is a vague but important distinction. If an individual decides that an order is unlawful, then by the UCMJ they can choose whether or not to obey it, and then be subject to the consequences. Consequences could be nothing, depending on their chain of command, or Courts Martial, loss of benefits, and possible incarceration. So to answer your question, it's up to the individual. The first guy in the chain of command who disobeys the order from the top would certainly be removed. Then it's up to the next tier whether to comply or not, and on down the line.
It reminds me a a NJ cop I knew from the shooting community. He was one of us but told me of an arrest for someone with an undocumented .22LR rifle. He words were "I would have counseled him if I ran across the situation, but I had to arrest him since it was called in to dispatch. I'm not risking my pension for anyone.".

And this was one of us.

To be fair, when Bernie was a teen, Farrah was a baby. So if he had a hot poster of her on his wall, his career is now over. ;)

As far as the US Military and lawful orders, this stuff doesn't happen overnight. It happens slowly. We don't really believe that ALL Germans were evil, do we? So how do you get to the Final Solution???? Because it's incremental and, as humans, we don't speak out if we are the only one - or THINK we're the only one. It doesn't take much to get us from "Free" United States to gun confiscation, if it came to that.

(Personally - it won't come to that. It comes with too many risks. And the "ruling class" doesn't need us disarmed in order to do whatever else they want.)

I didn't say they don't have a duty to not follow unlawful orders. I said that is not written anywhere in the UCMJ.

Soldiers who committed atrocities in Vietnam who tried the "I was only following orders" defense have been convicted regardless. But the reason they tried that defense in the first place was because the UCMJ does not specify that one must disobey an unlawful order. I willing to be wrong here if you can show me the reference.

I misunderstood what you were getting at.

Can’t cut and paste well on my phone.
UCMJ manual for courts martial rule 916d covers this. It says if the soldier or a reasonable person would know the order is illegal (murder, rape, etc) it is not a defense to follow it.
I would think infringing on a constitutional amendment that says it can’t be infringed would be pretty clear cut. But then again who knows.

Keep talking Uncle Joe. He also show just how ignorant he is "you can't have a machine gun" "you can't have a tank"

View attachment 330812

Hey Joe Biden! You just tanked in the Iowa caucuses and your approval in New Hampshire is in free fall, with a couple of polls out this weekend showing you in fifth place. What are you going to do to right the ship? Oh, you’re going to talk about the Second Amendment? Yeah, that should work.

View: https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1226627073055318017?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1226627073055318017&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbearingarms.com%2Fcam-e%2F2020%2F02%2F10%2Fbiden-hellfire-missiles-gun-owners%2F

Yeah, that should go over well in the Live Free or Die state.

The former vice president took a page from Eric “Duke Nukem” Swalwell’s campaign by threatening to use military force against American gun owners who would resist his gun control agenda at a campaign stop in New Hampshire over the weekend. It’s unclear from Biden’s rant what exactly would trigger him to call out a Hellfire missile strike on gun owners who object to his gun control plans, but it’s an idiotic argument to begin with.

Let’s just say for the sake of argument that things got super squirrelly here in the United States and we did end up in the awful situation of armed resistance to government tyranny. The United States is a lot bigger than, say Vietnam or Afghanistan, two places that have shown that the doctrine of asymmetric warfare is alive and well as a military strategy, even in a day and age of Hellfire missiles and armed drones. Tactically speaking, I don’t think Biden is correct.

Beyond the tactical misfire, however, Biden is making a huge mistake by nonchalantly threatening to bomb American towns and cities because he’s bothered by a quote from Thomas Jefferson. I would argue that by invoking the threat of military force against Americans who don’t comply with his gun control laws, Biden’s just himself a hole that he’s going to have a hard time climbing out of.

I believe that Americans are concerned about the deep divides in this nation, but Biden’s comments only serve to exacerbate them. Biden’s been talking up bipartisanship on the campaign trail, but that message of reaching out across the aisle is completely negated when he starts talking about firing Hellfire missiles at recalcitrant gun owners in Montana or the wilds of western Virginia. It didn’t work out well for Swalwell’s campaign, and it’s not going to help Biden in his bid to become president.

There are 100,000,000 American gun owners and 400,000,000 privately owned arms in this country. Biden’s not going to be able to strike us all down with Hellfire missiles, no matter how much he might want to. It’s a silly talking point, and one that dances right around the fact that we’re already seeing resistance to gun laws in places like New York, New Jersey, and California, where compliance rates for new bans on firearms and magazines are in the single digits. That’s the reality that Biden and other anti-gun politicians have to deal with, and threatening airstrikes isn’t a realistic strategy. In fact, it’s a call to tyranny.

This is not what Joe is saying. Joe is not saying that the US is going to use these against the US. Joe is repeating a ubiquitous cliche that is said by many "what do you think you'll do? Take on tanks!?" etc. This is what he's saying. If you guys want to derail the conversation and be tin foil morons, equally as dumb as the left on this, that's your choice. But the conversation can be a lot more simple.

Do I think I can can on a M1A2? Yes. Why? Because taking on M1's without infantry is not rocket science and the things used to do it are well established by people with a general clue about the subject. Do I think I can take on an F-15 with hellfire missiles? I can't hit an F-15 with a rifle, so no. But I can tell you about some kool dudez who wear sandals, t shirts and drive around in Toyotas like animals who deal with that on a daily basis. And guess what? It's not working for the guy in the sky.

Besides most peoples lack of any sort of basic doctrine ("whats that word mean!?" -most people) asking a lefty after they say "i'd like to see you take on a drone with your guns" what side they would be on if the US .gov was drone striking people in the US. Just ask them. And watch their brain catch on fire and melt our their ears. Sure, that drone will smoke my ass like no ones business. What's worse than that? Being the f***ing piece of shit who supports that. I'd rather be f***ing dead.

Pure comedy

Just shows that bernie has ALWAYS been a creepy wierdo with effed up totalitarian ideas

I actually like that he is unwavering in his mental illness. Unlike other politicians who sway in the breeze.
At least it takes close to a million dollars to give up his beliefs. I’m sure I could find a nice thing to say about Hillary if she bought me a big house.

To be fair, when Bernie was a teen, Farrah was a baby. So if he had a hot poster of her on his wall, his career is now over. ;)

As far as the US Military and lawful orders, this stuff doesn't happen overnight. It happens slowly. We don't really believe that ALL Germans were evil, do we? So how do you get to the Final Solution???? Because it's incremental and, as humans, we don't speak out if we are the only one - or THINK we're the only one. It doesn't take much to get us from "Free" United States to gun confiscation, if it came to that.

(Personally - it won't come to that. It comes with too many risks. And the "ruling class" doesn't need us disarmed in order to do whatever else they want.)
Sure, but he had a poster of Stalin, who wasnt a baby...

It happened in Germany almost overnight, same with Stalin. Look at how fast the commies turned VA into a tyrannical government in weeks after plotting and scheming to take power. They have no regard for the Bill of Rights and the Constitution in general. Bloomburg and Soros got tired of waiting patiently and VA is their tyranny trial baloon.

Overnight?? Germany??? Hitler was declared Chancellor in 33. In 38 is when everything ramped up. Plus the years between the end of WWI and 33. From before he was declared Chancellor until Crystalnaght (sp), he had a plan in place. And it was to make it seem NORMAL to take out the Jews. It was only the worst of the plan that he never shared. Yet those soldiers still worked at the gas chambers and railroads and such. Now we're talking 33 (and pre-33) to 43 or 44.

BUT. . . . . if Bernie was a teen in 77, would he have had the Stalin or the Farrah? That's what I wanna know. ;)

Someone should tell Uncle Joe that those guys with funny names in the middle east have been doing a pretty good job since the early 80's with there AK's.
Its not the gun its the mind set that makes us free men.

Overnight?? Germany??? Hitler was declared Chancellor in 33. In 38 is when everything ramped up. Plus the years between the end of WWI and 33. From before he was declared Chancellor until Crystalnaght (sp), he had a plan in place. And it was to make it seem NORMAL to take out the Jews. It was only the worst of the plan that he never shared. Yet those soldiers still worked at the gas chambers and railroads and such. Now we're talking 33 (and pre-33) to 43 or 44.

BUT. . . . . if Bernie was a teen in 77, would he have had the Stalin or the Farrah? That's what I wanna know. ;)
5 years is overnight, and it accelerated quickly. The progressives have been planning and taking over for 100 uears already.

Back
Top Bottom